• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE premiere PS4 Madden 16 league aka Casual has returned

Hopefully team relocation options are bigger this madden.... crossing fingers. maybe give us some editing options to edit uniforms and team names or something.

thomasbk

Bills trade block:

CB McKelvin 80
WR Harvin 86
DE Hughes 85

Looking for Draft picks ... or maybe a quality QB,LB,S,OL.

Ocelott

I would like to join. I know last time I stopped playing games but I was going through something personal that I didn't want to tell everyone. My Apologies. I would love the Ravens if still available.

THE-JUV

reposting my trade block

LE Cameron Wake (star dev)
94 OVR (96 power moves)

SS Reshad Jones (star dev)
92 OVR (82 zone coverage 88 hit power)

FS Louis Delmas
83 OVR (85 zone coverage)

ROLB Jelani Jenkins
79 OVR

ROLB Spencer Payslinger
76 OVR

HB Lamar Miller
84 OVR (92 speed 91 acc 89 carry 93 ball carrier vision)

QB Ryan Tannehill
85 OVR (82 speed 86 acc 91 THP 89 SAC 87 MAC)

LT Brandon Albert
90 OVR (87 RBL 94 PBL 86 IBL)

RT JaWuan James
76 OVR (79 RBL 81 PBL 73 IBL)

CB Brent Grimes
87 OVR (91 awr 90 man cov 85 zone cov 93 jmp)

Everyone else (other than Suh) is also available if you are interested just offer me some draft picks

For those clamoring to see actual gameplay watch the EA 16 hour stream of the game. I suggest skipping to the 4 hour mark when they finally stop talking about MUT. twitch.tv/EAsports

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
ANNOUNCEMENT:
The winner of season 1 will receive a 10$ PSN card courtesy of yours truly!
If I win I'll use that 10$ to buy myself a victory steak and will dedicate that meal to my team and Tim tebow. LOL

Well guys I'll keep you posted but EA basically came out and said for people to wait at least two weeks before starting Connected Franchise as a patch will be released then to fix some issues they're having. Hopefully it's around the time the roster update is complete. Stay tuned guys.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
While we wait, why don't we draft free agents? Imho that would be a better scenario than a free for all once the clock hits a certain time. And would keep people somewhat interested. It will probably be weeks before EA gets their shit together.

While we wait, why don't we draft free agents? Imho that would be a better scenario than a free for all once the clock hits a certain time. And would keep people somewhat interested. It will probably be weeks before EA gets their shit together.

Good idea. we won't know all the free agents till after the roster update so we'll have to wait on that. I'm going to do a dummy league to see how things run in general as well as play a lot of MUT

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
We still doing a FA draft? If so, how's it gonna work? Haven't even glanced at the FA list. I guess we'd need to wait for a roster update.

Most invites have been sent out for those who wanna play in the TEST LEAGUE until the patch comes out. The remaining invites will be sent out tonight. This should help everyone get acclimated with all the old and new features that go hand and hand with connected franchise.

Top Bottom