• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE premiere PS4 Madden 16 league aka Casual has returned

Tuning update just got released today (basically tuned the effectiveness of aggressive catch) and according to devs the patch for CFM will be out VERY SOON... Can't wait to get started... We may get lucky and start this very weekend.

For those not on GroupMe who periodically check here. We are STARTING this week. The patch is said to be released this week and should be instilled right before the start of the real NFL season. I'll keep you guys posted. BE READY.

The Roster update will be available Friday guys. That means INVITES WILL BE SENT OUT FRIDAY!!! Remember to create a coach and select the assigned team then. NOBODY SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS. We will do a Free Agent draft and officially start on Saturday night guys. Preseason will be advanced daily until we get to the start of the regular season.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
First blockbuster deal of the season!

Eagles trade 4th and 6th round picks this year and 2nd round pick next year
For
Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill

THE-JUV

Trade number 2 for the committee!!!

The Dolphins agree to trades rookie first rounder quick development Devante Parker to the Seahawks for their year 1 first rounder and year 2 4th rounder

Panthers Trade Block:

MLB Luke Kuechly rated 96 (Best Linebacker in the game)
- Star WR Kelvin Benjamin rated 85 coming off of rookie season
- All WR's on the roster available
- LOLB Thomas Davis rated 90 ( can be had for cheap )
- Young CB Josh Norman rated 84
- Young CB Bene Benwikere rated 81
- FS Tre Boston rated 81

Hit me up with offers folks.

THE-JUV

trade has been reworked

Quick Development Rookie 1st Rounder WR Devante Parker

to the Seahawks for the following

year 1 first rounder
year 1 seventh rounder
year 2 third rounder

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Wow the Bears defense is rated 63.

I am looking for help in the secondary. Willing to part with draft picks, which will be good ones considering I am not very good at this game.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
I'm putting 6'3 rookie WR Kevin White OTB. 80 OVR, 94 speed, high 80's catch and spec catch IIRC. Jumps well too.

Looking for a good 3-4 OLB and some secondary help.

The Tips section of our league has started. For those of you new to the game or just not that comfortable with how you run your offensive and defensive schemes, I suggest you tune into that section periodically throughout the Madden Year. I've added some basics to the post but will add tons of stuff throughout the year to help everyone develop and improve and become more comfortable with the game. Check it out (Third post from the OP) I'll be adding stuff regularly for everyone to view whether it's from me, or others in the Madden Community.

THE-JUV

reposting my trade block

FS Louis Delmas
83 OVR (85 zone coverage)

ROLB Jelani Jenkins
79 OVR

ROLB Spencer Payslinger
76 OVR

HB Lamar Miller
84 OVR (92 speed 91 acc 89 carry 93 ball carrier vision)

RT JaWuan James
76 OVR (79 RBL 81 PBL 73 IBL)

CB Brent Grimes
87 OVR (91 awr 90 man cov 85 zone cov 93 jmp)

TE Jordan Cameron (Quick Development)
87 OVR

ONLY LOOKING FOR DRAFT PICKS!!

THE-JUV

The Dolphins have agreed to trade 86 OVR CB Brent Grimes to the Ravens for a year 2 2nd round draft pick for the trade committee to vote on

Top Bottom