• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE premiere PS4 Madden 16 league aka Casual has returned

THE-JUV

cancel the above trade please forgot that Logan Thomas is injured right now and can't be traded, we will revisit in the offseason

You know, it's hard enough to be motivated to play this piece of shit game, but when you log on to advance the fucking league EARLY can you not check and see that people are online and in the middle of a game? I play this guy who is literally using engage 8 and a 3 LB blitz over and over so naturally I throw all over his defense and on offense he snaps and rolls out to the sideline and just flings it deep to Wallace every play so I am up 29-0 after one quarter and the commish logs on to advance early and I lose in the sim.

You know, it's hard enough to be motivated to play this piece of shit game, but when you log on to advance the fucking league EARLY can you not check and see that people are online and in the middle of a game? I play this guy who is literally using engage 8 and a 3 LB blitz over and over so naturally I throw all over his defense and on offense he snaps and rolls out to the sideline and just flings it deep to Wallace every play so I am up 29-0 after one quarter and the commish logs on to advance early and I lose in the sim.

I usually do check. nobody started when I checked at 9:10 est. I advanced the week at 9:30 est after putting my kids down. We advance at 10 est if games aren't started by at least 9:00 est it won't finish before the advance time at 10 est which is why I simmed the rest of the week. You all know I don't wait on anybody at advance do to the fact we have so many days to get our games in and only advance twice a week. Had you guys let me know you started later I probably would've waited. You both waited till the last minute to get your game in. Get your games in earlier to avoid this in the future.

I usually do check. nobody started when I checked at 9:10 est. I advanced the week at 9:30 est after putting my kids down. We advance at 10 est if games aren't started by at least 9:00 est it won't finish before the advance time at 10 est which is why I simmed the rest of the week. You all know I don't wait on anybody at advance do to the fact we have so many days to get our games in and only advance twice a week. Had you guys let me know you started later I probably would've waited. You both waited till the last minute to get your game in. Get your games in earlier to avoid this in the future.

Can you please explain how to get my game in earlier if my opponent is sick or whatever and cannot play until advance day? Should I miss work to get home earlier so that instead of starting at 8:13 or something CST we start by 8:00?

The OP in the thread says "10pm est SHARP!!". Maybe just make it simple and at 10pm EST "SHARP!!" check the GroupMe to see if anyone is playing and if not, advance? You didn't even check GroupMe. Had you posted asking if anyone was going to play, we'd have told you. Had we known the league was going to be advanced some time other than "10pm est SHARP!!" maybe we would have let someone in there know.

Just less contradictions please. We advance at 10pm EST sharp. Unless you advance early. You never wait on anyone to finish. Unless maybe we had asked for maybe extra time then maybe you maybe would have potentially given us extra time.

Your reaction in GM was "oh snap. at least you get a higher draft pick". That's garbage. The idea that my record sucks and thus the games I try to play are somehow irrelevant is garbage. This is the last I will speak on this but you done fucked it up.

You guys never let me know there were issues setting it up. Clearly in the rules thread it says inform me 24hrs before advance so that we can come to a solution. I checked in the thread at 9:10 and i checked on the PSN app. Nobody was playing any games. I would've advanced then but i put my kids down for bed came back on 20 minutes later and advanced. Games take an hour to be played and when i checked at 9:10 nothing had started. From now on i will wait till 10 so nobody bug me to advance earlier from now on.

As we finish up the final week of Season 1. I just want to remind everyone that they should pay attention to the OP in regards to how the playoffs and offseason will play out. We are hoping for a fast post season as the teams involved seem really eager to lay the wood to their fellow competitors. Please folks be aware and check here periodically for when the Offseason is to begin. As usual we'll most likely advance pretty quickly through it leading up to the draft which we'll vote on a date for. I am aware that the Holiday weekend is coming close so we'll figure something out that makes that time a little less of a burden to the owners here.

Anybody looking to Join our league, this would be a great time to inquire. We currently have 4 teams open and another opening up. The Cardinals, Buccaneers, Browns and Patriots are currently open for those looking to take over a team.

The Carolina Panthers **UPDATED TRADE BLOCK** for the offseason.

4th OVERALL Pick

RE Mario Addison rated 85 - 28 years old can be had pretty cheap...

MLB Luke Kuechly for the right price. Best MLB in the game...

Looking for a TE or picks.

THE-JUV

Brooklyn Beats (Formerly the Miami Dolphins) Trade Block

83 OVR Koa Misi MLB

https://daddyleagues.com/NGEL/player/5211640

Looking for a 2nd round pick

85 OVR Jarvis Landry WR (91 catch and catch in traffic, 89 route running)

https://daddyleagues.com/NGEL/player/5211658/attributes

Looking for a year 2 1st or a year 1 2nd rounder

79 OVR Terrence Fede RE (84 finesse moves)

https://daddyleagues.com/NGEL/player/5211618/attributes

Looking for a draft pick make me an offer

78 OVR Spencer Paysinger ROLB

https://daddyleagues.com/NGEL/player/5211648/attributes

76 OVR Billy Turner RG (84 pass block 78 run block)

https://daddyleagues.com/NGEL/player/5211615/attributes

81 OVR Greg Jennings

https://daddyleagues.com/NGEL/player/5211666/attributes

MY 3RD OVERALL PICK IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR A COLLECTION OF DRAFT PICKS (Ideally a year 1 first and year 2 first and maybe something extra depending on what your pick is this year)

Everyone please read the OP in regards to the offseason schedule and the two rule changes going forward. Please post here once you've read them and give me your vote for the draft

abrack08

New rules sound good to me.

I vote for Tuesday for the draft. Feel like we might lose at least a couple people to MNF on Monday night.

Tuesday or Wed works for me.

Also, after much internal deliberation the Celtic Knights have decided to put JAY CUTLER on the trade block. 98 THP, 80's short acc, high 70's mid acc. Imagine bring able to throw a ball clear over those mountains, or lob a pass a quarter mile. Unleash the dragon for only a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Tuesday or Wed works for me.

Also, after much internal deliberation the Celtic Knights have decided to put JAY CUTLER on the trade block. 98 THP, 80's short acc, high 70's mid acc. Imagine bring able to throw a ball clear over those mountains, or lob a pass a quarter mile. Unleash the dragon for only a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

That was so great to read... LMAO!!!

The Steelers and Panthers have come to a trade agreement. The Steelers trade RB LeVeon Bell, Their 1st rounder 16th overall and a 3rd round pick to the Panthers for CB Benwikere, the 12th overall pick and the 26th overall pick. This has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Panthers and Titans have come to a trade agreement. The Panthers trade WR Kenny Stills to the Titans for a 2nd round pick which has been approved by the Trade committee

The Dolphins and Raiders have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins trade DT Earl Mitchell and FS Louis Delmas to the Raider for their 2nd and 3rd round picks which has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Dolphins trade the 3rd overall and 83 ovr mlb koa misi for 8th overall and 2nd rounder and a year 2 2nd rounder from saints which jas been approved by the trade committee.

The Dolphins and Raiders have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins send WR Jarvis Landry to the Raiders for a 1st rounder next season which has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Dolphins and Redskins have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins trade their 3rd round pick to the Redskins for their 3rd round pick next season a 7th this season and a 7th next season. This has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Chicago Bears and Washington Redskins have come to a trade agreement. The Redskins trade WR Desean Jackson to the Bears for a 3rd round pick which has been approved by the Trade Committee.

The Miami Dolphins and Toronto Huskies (Panthers) have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins trade the Raiders 1st round pick, Rookie RG Sylvester Motes and The Dolphins 1st the following season for Star MLB Luke Kuechly which has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Dolphins and Patriots have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins trade RB Hennings, MLB Sheppard a 4th round pick and WR Stephen Hill to the Patriots for HB Anton Dawson and a 2nd round pick which has been approved by the Trade Committee.

SUSPENSION NOTICE!!! The Atlanta Falcons will be sitting Julio Jones for 1 game for breaking the Sportsmanship rules in regards to running up the score. EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE especially the new guys as well. No excuses.

The Steelers and Chiefs have come to a trade agreement. The Chiefs send rookie WR Nick Wallace and a 1st round pick to the Steelers for Antonio Brown which has been approved by the Trade Committee

The Chiefs and Steelers have come to a trade agreement. Chiefs trade a 3rd and a 4th to the Steelers for DE Arthur Moats. This has been approved by the trade committee.

The Chiefs and Bengals have come to a trade agreement. The Chiefs send CB Sean Smith to the Bengals for WR AJ Green which has been approved by the trade committee.

Top Bottom