• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE premiere PS4 Madden 16 league aka Casual has returned

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Patriots trade
1st this year, 1st next year and Laroy Reynolds

For

Eagles
Kiko alonso and cedric thornton

Accepted by council

The Chiefs and Bills have come to a trade agreement. The Chiefs trade QB Mike Glennon, a 5th and 6th rounder to the Bills for QB EJ Manual which has been approved by the Trade Committee.

The Chiefs have become the Agent Smith of our league. Expanding and expanding, swallowing up everything in its path. Only Jay Cutler, The One, can stop him. Now who wants to give me a first for him so they can harness his 98 THP and save the world?

Packers are sending rookie DT 77 OVR TJ Hubbard for Dolphins 64 OVR DT Jordun Phillips, the seahawks 3rd rounder this year, and a 5th rounder (next year) which has been approved by the trade committee

Dolphins and Seahawks have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins send WR Trey Hickman and a 5th round pick to the Seahawks for a 3rd round pick which has been approved by the Trade Committee.

The Miami Dolphins and Indianapolis Colts have come to a trade agreement. The Dolphins send rookie RB Eduardo Lee to the Colts for their 2nd round pick this draft which has been approved by the Trade Committee.

So after reviewing the game with the Cardinals owner and the Seahawks there seems to be some animosity in regards to a few issues they've both brought to my attention. First off from what I've seen in the stream playcalling was pretty balanced from both teams. There was no abuse of HB counters or tosses which was brought to my attention. As far as complaints about multiple hot routes yes there were situations where both teams made 3-4 hot routes on certain plays (Mainly the Cards) but the first thing I witnessed to you guys when did this is 1) The O-Line basically failed to hold up resulting in the plays being pretty much dead at the snap and the DLine crashing through the line in a flash to kill the play dead. And 2) on other plays where this happened it was a turnover. These hot routes were not an issue in the outcome of the game in no shape or form other then the offensive players failure to make the proper read/adjustment at the time.

Guys we have a pretty standard set of rules here for a reason. If there is an issue with someone's playstyle or just sportsmanship PLEASE record and pm me. Keep the BS out of the GroupMe thread and avoid bickering to each other. Save a clip, link the stream to me or whatever and I'll make judgements based on the rules set for the league. With that said in regards to the issue of the 2 pt conversion attempts late in the game. I have no issue with people going for the 2 pt at any point or time in the game but there has to be a sense of judgement when doing so. If "madden suggests" going for it please use your judgement going forward. In this particular scenario the Seahawks scored putting the lead up to 19 in the 4th. Better judgement would be to kick the extra point but he went for the 2pt because it was an in game suggestion. The Cards owner purposely kept taking offside penalties to discourage this and in some cases would result in the game desyncing and the game ending. Fortunately this didn't happen and they were able to finish the game. What He should've done was record the footage and come to me with it instead of taking things into his own hands.

Guys going forward DO NOT take things into your own hands. Record the footage and make me aware of any issues. I am going to ignore the issues here JUST THIS ONCE and give a warning to both parties involved here. We all should be respectful of one another during games and report issues as they happen, not try and enforce them as we see fit. We are all adults and can discuss these issues as such. Keep the griping out of the threads. Purposely trying to desync a game is a serious offense in our league regardless of what your opponent did as well so keep that in mind. Be peaceful and let's all enjoy the game as this isn't life or death here. We aren't getting paid to win here. We are all here to have fun. Remember that guys.

As the Playoffs come to an end it's time to start looking toward the upcoming offseason. We are expecting the Superbowl do be completed any day now and most likely will rush right into the offseason. Stay tuned guys.

So Tonight guys is our Superbowl for Year 2. Following the Superbowl we will jump right into the offseason. For scheduling purposes this is how it will all play out. We will be advancing from the resigning period tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 10 pm eastern. This should give everyone a chance to resign all their pending free agents on their roster. We will then do the actual free agency period over the span of two days. We will advance twice each day till the draft date. First advance will be at 6:30 pm eastern with the 2nd advance being at 10 pm eastern each day. As far as the draft goes we will have two dates to choose from. Friday February 5th after the 10 pm advance or Saturday February 6th at 9:30 pm eastern. As usual we will vote on the date amongst us to find a preferred date and time. There will be an adjustment to the disconnect rules that will be added this year so I recommend you guys read the OP to get acquainted with it. To address a few gripes from last offseason we will also be voting to see if you guys as a whole would like the return of custom playbooks. If this is voted back in I will strictly enforce playcalling for those who only use a handful of plays all game. If Custom playbooks are voted back in there is no excuse for not opening up your playbooks guys. Please keep that in mind.

First Blockbuster of the Season 2 Offseason. The Texans send DE JJ Watt to the Steelers for DE Cameron Heyward and rookie DT Brandon Griffin which has been approved by the trade committee.

abrack08

Cowboys agree to trade LG Ronald Leary and a 3rd round pick to the Vikings for QB Teddy Bridgewater, this has been approved by the lazy bums of the committee who refused to post that it was accepted.

Also R.I.P. Tony Romo

Trade. Steelers trade their centre 91 overall pouncy for Seahawks first and second round pick this year plus their 3rd round pick next year. This has been approved by the trade committee.

Seahawks giving 4th rounder this draft for the Dolphins (formerly seahawks) 3rd rounder in next year's draft. This has been Approved by the trade committee.

Bills trade OLBs James-Michael Johnson rated 84 and Jacquian Williams rated 79 to the Titans for their 1st and 3rd rounders which has been approved by the trade committee

The Panthers trade Fast dev RT Waddle rated 78 LG Norwell rated 82 to the Colts for Fleener rated 87 and a 4th which has been approved by the trade committee

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Eagles trade their 21st overall to Steelers for their first rounder next year and Lawrence timmons MLB

Dolphins(jussha) trades 3rd next year, 4th next year and 5th next year for Eagles 3rd this year

colts trade their 1st and 3rd next year for 28th overall from Eagles

All Approved by league!

The Panthers and Redskins have come to a trade agreement. The Panthers send next seasons 1st and the Dolphins 1st next season to the Redskins for their 1st and 2nd this season and a 3rd next season which has been approved by the Trade Committee.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Eagles trade first and 3rd, the second and 5th from seahawks and a 4th from dolphins for next years draft and Sterling Moore cb79 overall

For

Aj green

Top Bottom