• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'Skylanders Giants' |OT|

Got lucky at Toys R Us today:

545552_10101523474486774_1785656739_n.jpg

281531_10101523474491764_1246581231_n.jpg

28756_10101523474496754_1794065892_n.jpg

Sprocket and Flashwing! :D

RobbieNick

Yeah reposes work in both games, but there is path switching for reposes in Giants and supposedly some extra ability too. Only reposes unlock heroic challenges in Giants, I'm not sure if reposes unlock heroic challenges in the first game.

One exception on reposes is the light cores. Light core Prism Break, Eruptor and others won't work on Skylanders 1.

"SIGH!" Remember those battlepacks from last year you only used once to unlock a level and never needed again,? I traded those into Gamestop earlier this year seeing as they had no further use and I didn't want them for display or anything.

Ends up the 3DS version of Skylanders Giants has a special room on the ship you can use them in again. Excuse me while I kick myself. XP

BTW, thanks Activision for not putting a different Giant in the 3DS version leaving me with an Extra Tree Rex I don't need. You put three different skylanders in last years game but couldn't put a different Giant in this one.

One exception on reposes is the light cores. Light core Prism Break, Eruptor and others won't work on Skylanders 1.

Incorrect. They all work on the original game, they just load up as the original character (and yeah, I know the packaging says otherwise), but this is the real compatibility chart:

skylanders_compat.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the reason for the X on Lightcore packaging for original Skylanders is for Smart Bomb functionality. All Lightcore characters from the first game act as their series one counterparts in Spyro's Adventure, unable to light up or use the Smart Bomb entrance attack.

Only Series 2 characters get Wow Pow and path switching, making original Lightcore Skylanders a $10 gimmick variant.

However, the new Skylanders benefit from Lightcore because they get the Smart Bomb attack.

Plus Lightcore Jet-Vac is pretty darn cool.

Also, for anyone wanting Pop Fizz, Jet Vac, Chill and Shroomboom, there's no reason to buy the regular version. The LC version is superior in game and looks better as a figure.

U2NUMB

So is this anything at like previous Spyro games, or is it more its own thing? I've heard a lot about skylanders, but I really don't know anything about it

I put up the first 20 minutes or so of Giants along with an explanation of what the game is this last Sunday... however it was like 4am and I had been up all night going to Wal Mart and then playing the game so bare with the commentary as I was super tired. But this might help you understand the concept. I am by no means an expert but I have played enough to understand the main point of the game.

Skylanders Giants First 20 Minutes

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Man, I visited a generic Electronic shop today in Italy (Mediaworld, don't know if it exists elsewhere outside Italy), and...the stock, the space and the POP material dedicated to Skylander were simply HUGE.
There was space dedicated to the normal sku (portal + figures + game) of each version in the normal space of each console; there was in-store promotional materials spread in three different corners: one dedicated to the normal action figures, one dedicated to the giant action figures + basic sku (with just the game and the figure without the portal) and one dedicated to the...merchandise (there were guides, there were cases, there were a lot of things...)

incredible.

Can I ask you a question?
I have the 3DS version of the first game.
If I want to by the new Giant episode, can I still use my old 3DS portal, buying just the basic SKU (game + Giant figure)?

Man, I visited a generic Electronic shop today in Italy (Mediaworld, don't know if it exists elsewhere outside Italy), and...the stock, the space and the POP material dedicated to Skylander were simply HUGE.
There was space dedicated to the normal sku (portal + figures + game) of each version in the normal space of each console; there was in-store promotional materials spread in three different corners: one dedicated to the normal action figures, one dedicated to the giant action figures + basic sku (with just the game and the figure without the portal) and one dedicated to the...merchandise (there were guides, there were cases, there were a lot of things...)

incredible.

MediaWorld is the Italian name of the MediaMarkt chain, which is huge in Europe (specially in Germany) and also present in Asia (I have visited some shops in China).

ElNino

Also, for anyone wanting Pop Fizz, Jet Vac, Chill and Shroomboom, there's no reason to buy the regular version. The LC version is superior in game and looks better as a figure.
Except, if you are like my son and you want Pop Fizz and Shroomboom now as they are your favorite new characters then you have no choice but to buy the regular version.

RobbieNick

incredible.

Can I ask you a question?
I have the 3DS version of the first game.
If I want to by the new Giant episode, can I still use my old 3DS portal, buying just the basic SKU (game + Giant figure)?

Yes. They still even light up.

Now, I don't know if it's the game or that I changed up to a 3DSXL, but I noticed the portal of power works better this time around. Not having the problems I previously had with it.

rcl66

Having never played the original but having a new 3ds xl I'm tempted. Can you explain how the character transfer works. I have the 360 version as well, but i've read that you can load your 3ds with many characters because of the whole portable thing. is it limited? how does it deal with xp if you put it on your 3ds and then play it on the 360 in the mean time. Also is the portal wireless?

Dunlop

Incorrect. They all work on the original game, they just load up as the original character (and yeah, I know the packaging says otherwise), but this is the real compatibility chart:

skylanders_compat.jpg

Does this only have to do with the game or the Portal also? My kids have the portal already from Skylanders but want me to get them Giants

bumpkin

Does this only have to do with the game or the Portal also? My kids have the portal already from Skylanders but want me to get them Giants
That's what the "Portal Owner" pack is; it's just the game and Giant figure, I believe.

Sora_N

Having never played the original but having a new 3ds xl I'm tempted. Can you explain how the character transfer works. I have the 360 version as well, but i've read that you can load your 3ds with many characters because of the whole portable thing. is it limited? how does it deal with xp if you put it on your 3ds and then play it on the 360 in the mean time. Also is the portal wireless?

-Use infrared to transfer to portal (just turn on the portal and point at the infrared, there's an NPC you talk to to start the process)
-Use up to 2 characters, you can switch them on the fly as they're stored in your touch screen
-Upgrades and money are stored when you resync that particular character

BAsically after you load 2 chars you can leave your house and just use those characters. It does not depend on the portal unless you want to update or change characters.

All my info is based on the original game, but should be pretty similar. I don't plan to buy the 3DS Giants though.

GameMaster78

Neo Member
So, I learned a website by the name of Nintendo-Gamer.net wrote up an article about my collection.

http://www.nintendo-gamer.net/2012/10/24/this-mans-skylanders-collection-verges-on-obsessive/

The author seems conflicted about the nature of my collection.

I know he is seeing this, so thanks for writing the article about my collection. I truly mean that. :)

However, this also goes to the author, and to any gamer out there who might want to know my reasonings behind my insane stint at collecting Skylanders. You may quote me on this, Chris (Scullion). Prepare for lots of information about the way I perceive gaming and where it is headed.

I own over 1300 video games. It gets to a point where you look for new and exciting and not old and cliched. However, let me go into that a bit. If Skylanders was an annual franchise, it would still feel different every year. Why? Well, you have new characters that each play differently, to go in a game with a new story.

Now, let's compare that to say, Madden. Every year, Madden updates a roster and makes little here and there changes. Nothing fancy, but people support it yearly. Sure, one could say it only costs 60 a year, when I'm spending over 1k on a game on launch day, BUT, let's go deeper into it.

Let's talk about the past compared to the present. Let's talk about the comparison of Beany Babies and Skylanders. In my opinion, that was a super-bad analogy.

On the topic of Beany Babies... THEY SUCK! Point blank. While some people valued Beany Babies for the collector nature of it, or to get a quick buck, all Beany Babies ever did, was sit there and look cute. Nothing more. You throw them on a shelf and that's that. The analogy was a bad one for a reason. Skylanders do more than a plush toy that does nothing, and some aren't looking to cash in on Skylanders 20 years from now.

A Skylander can level to 10 (first game) or 15 (second game), they have two upgrade paths that are totally different than the 2 upgrade paths of other Skylanders, they work on ANY version of the game that is out or is coming out, and they make a game room look more like a game room. Beany Babies sit there, lifeless forever, while I could pick up and play with these toys. That's what makes it worth it.

If one were to think about it, there are 48 UNIQUE Skylanders out there and each have 2 upgrade paths, making them totally different characters in a sense. That means there are 96 different ways to play with the 48 current Skylanders (Spyro's Adventure and Giants).

On the topic of obsession. I've seen people obsessed over worse. While I am spending 1k on games and figures, that nobody would think to break in and try to take, someone is out there buying a set of 20 inch chrome rims for the same price, only to put them on their car, where someone might steal them.

Likewise, someone could buy drugs or a night with a woman from the streets. Sure, one could also say, "well, you could go on a vacation as well." Well, that's true, and that time will come... when I sell my first screenplay and start saving up that money. The Sky is the limit then.

However, back to Skylanders and more of my reasonings behind this. I am supporting physical objects in a time when most gamers and corporations want to try and take everything digital only. Imagine if this game never had physical toys, but you have a game that is sold for 59.99, but each Skylander costs 4-8 bucks to download. That wouldn't be cool at all, because for 32 Skylanders at 8 bucks a pop - let's say - that's 256 dollars for the rights to 32 lines of code and the liscense - and DRM - that's tied to it. You will never own what you paid 256 dollars for, only a line of code.

So, with supporting this, maybe the game companies will see that there is a market for physical objects afterall. When they see the physical DLC that is Skylanders selling 30+ million figures, they're going to rethink their strategies. They will see that there are people out there who scoff at the idea of downloading things all of the time, when they want to spend hard earned money on something they can call their own and hold it in their hand.

The other reasoning behind my strong support of this game, is because it feels like Gauntlet on steroids. So, as a gamer who grew up in the easy - fun - time of gaming, where gameplay ruled over graphics that turned excellent RPG's like Final Fantasy (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, IX, XII) into jokes (VII, VIII, X, XIII, XIII-2), it's good to see a company come out with something simple, yet complex. I could seriously hook up an arcade stick and play Skylanders, and I would feel like I just chugged a quarter into a machine and I am having a blast at an arcade.

Gaming needs more games like Skylanders, as well as the plethora of SHMUPS that come out in Japan, with a handful of those coming to NA. This keeps gaming fresh, where it is normally filled with games that are gritty, brown, dull, lifelike, and do the same thing over and over, from a perspective that doesn't allow you to get to care for the character you never see, because he is hiding behind a gun or the wheel of a car.

WHEN - not IF - gaming becomes download only, I will retire from gaming, knowing I have the best collection of games in my eyes. It will be the end of gaming as we know it, because people are fine with throwing their money away for liscenses tied down by DRM. They will NEVER have anything to show for it, other than to say it's on their phone, tablet, or console. Gone will be the day of decked out game rooms, with collections bookshelfed, while corporations sit on massive profits, because of all of the people who are fine with having nothing to show for their dollar.

In other words, one day, when all of the little Timmy's of the world sell their Skylanders (here's hoping they don't because the concept alone is epic), or someone accidentally destroys their Trigger Happy, only a scant few will remain. They will be hard to replace. They won't be for sale anymore, because everything went digital download only. Only a select few will own these. What makes that any different than Beany Babies? Beany Babies can make a comeback someday, die off again, only to come back again. Once gaming goes DLC only, corporations won't look back, making Skylanders a truly one of a kind experience, that will benefit those who took care of their collections. Best of all, they don't just sit there and look dumb. They can decorate a game room, be played with in 7 games (Spyro's Adventure, Spyro's Adventure 3DS, Giants, Giants 3DS, Cloud Patrol, Battlegrounds, and Lost Islands).

One day, again, gaming will go DLC only, because the customers allowed for it to happen. However, until that time, I will support physical DLC like this, for a game that totally rocks and is what Gauntlet should have been in the days of arcade gaming. I hope Toys For Bob keeps this going until they amass a collection of characters as big as Pokemon (600+ for Pokemon). I will be right behind them, to spend my money on a game that is totally worth it, in a gaming era that is full of sucky crap.

Thanks again, Chris, for writing up the article. I truly appreciate it. I don't take offense to what you said, despite others thinking it was mean. You took the time out of your life to write up an article about little ol' me and my collection. I can't complain about that. Rather, I just have to say thanks, and I hope you have a better understanding of why I am in love with this franchise and it deserves my money.

Beany Babies, these are not. If people are collecting these with the idea of getting rich in the long run, the joke's on them. I am doing it, because I am a hardcore gamer. It would take 1 million dollars to entice me to get rid of all of this. Even then, I would hesistate, because who knows if any of it is as easy to get as it once was (Silver and Gold Skylanders).

If I could, though, only say two bad thing about Giants, is this. 1: It ends. I wish each game had like 50 chapters, lol. 2: Giants has more Series 2 than new Skylanders. I hope with part 3 (and we know it's coming), they release more new characters than Series 2. Perhaps, every other year, they can focus on more new Skylanders, while the other year is focused on Series 2 or 3 (Series 2 for those who never got a 2, and 3 for those that did). However, those gripes don't stop me from loving this game and series.

Katzii

Kids can pick up and play with Beanie Babies as well. They just don't need a TV screen to do so.

Onto more interesting things, I'm having a great time with both the PS3 and 3DS versions of this game, and have been limiting myself to one chapter/star respectively per day so it will last me longer. I'm not entirely sure whether I prefer it to the first game yet or not, nor am I sold with all of the characters saying only their catchphrase when put on the portal. I liked the variety in the first game and, violent as it sounds, I liked that the NPCs reacted if you hit them.

I also got my Legendary triple pack and Legendary Bouncer yesterday, so good times all around. Hoping to be able to trade in some duplicates if I can get out tomorrow to buy the Lightcores of the three Series 1 characters.

Lan_97

I'm not entirely sure whether I prefer it to the first game yet or not, nor am I sold with all of the characters saying only their catchphrase when put on the portal.

Having the option to turn off intro animations would instantly make this game better. In a game where you are encouraged to swap figures for elements, giants, and items, it's counterintuitive to place barriers to doing so.

Katzii

Having the option to turn off intro animations would instantly make this game better. In a game where you are encouraged to swap figures for elements, giants, and items, it's counterintuitive to place barriers to doing so.

That would definitely be a good improvement for the next game; while I don't mind them myself, it would be nice to be able to skip such things as well as cutscenes that you've already seen. Also what would be cool, although how feasible it is is a different story, would be if, in future, LightCore characters wouldn't light up if they'd been "fainted".

I'd still like the feature implemented to switch money between characters. Unless it has been done and I'm just not far enough yet.

Zing

Banned
The animations are practical for my household, since it gives the person placing the figure a few moments to settle back into the sofa and get the controller ready.

Rootbeer

Banned
I think your first five steps sounds about right.

REgarding your assumptions:
1. Yes series 2 works, except new characters will not work in the old game.
2. Light Cores are sort of variants, but the technology is neat.
3. Legendary are unique in game and says "Legendary" but if it's the same as the first game, it doesn't affect your collection counts. You can skip them unless you like them or you like to collect (like me).
On point #3, you say legendary are "unique in game" so does that mean if I buy the TRU exclusive "Skylander's Giants Legendary 3-Pack - Ignitor, Slam Bam, and Jet-Vac" those 3 do not count towards my collection? I have to buy the normal versions as well? I'm confused.

For example, if I own the Legendary Slam Bam, is there any reason I would also want to own the other version? Are there things the normal one can do that the legendary can not? Are there any unique areas or content Slam Bam can access that his legendary form can't? Because that is sorta what I am reading here. But I could be... overreading :)

I read online that for the first game, spyro's adventure, the legendary characters have higher stats. Is that true here as well?

Katzii

If you have a "Legendary" version of a character and only that version, it counts as you having the character, as it does if you have the regular version. But when it comes to the collection, it won't be "more Skylanders", for instance, you won't get an Elemental Bonus if you scanned three different versions of Jet-Vac (which you would if you had two or more different Air-type Skylanders).

Each Skylander counts however, on the 3DS version, and on the first game, if you had variants scanned into the game, when you highlighted that character's portrait on the collection page, it would cycle through the different versions and whichever you clicked on would be the video you previewed.

Matchew

I'm at work, but stop by GameStop right when they got their shipment and got Flashwing which looks awesome, Sprocket, and Hot Head which also looks really cool. Can't wait to get home and show my daughter.

Sora_N

So jello of you guys talking about Wave 2, my gf really wants Sprocket and Flashwing. I'll grab them too just because I want more new characters (most of the new ones look great).

Matchew

So jello of you guys talking about Wave 2, my gf really wants Sprocket and Flashwing. I'll grab them too just because I want more new characters (most of the new ones look great).
Yeah I just got lucky. I didn't know that they got their shipment on Fridays. I got there right when they got the boxes. Go to GameStop now they might still have some.

Sora_N

Yeah I just got lucky. I didn't know that they got their shipment on Fridays. I got there right when they got the boxes. Go to GameStop now they might still have some.

Thanks for the tip but I'm in Canada, I think we get W2 on Friday next week though.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Yes. They still even light up.

Now, I don't know if it's the game or that I changed up to a 3DSXL, but I noticed the portal of power works better this time around. Not having the problems I previously had with it.

thanks! so I'll use my 3ds portal with the giants version of the game. now it's just a matter of wii version (already available) or wiiu version for the Giants basic sku. I'll wait 'til Christmas to decide.

Rootbeer

Banned

SFGamer are you called SFGamer because you are in san francisco, by chance?

I am wondering if you mean the gamestop on market street? the one that just opened? I called and they don't sound like they have them... but that is sometimes unreliable

So, I learned a website by the name of Nintendo-Gamer.net wrote up an article about my collection.

http://www.nintendo-gamer.net/2012/10/24/this-mans-skylanders-collection-verges-on-obsessive/

SNIP.

On the topic of Beany Babies... THEY SUCK! Point blank. While some people valued Beany Babies for the collector nature of it, or to get a quick buck, all Beany Babies ever did, was sit there and look cute. Nothing more. You throw them on a shelf and that's that. The analogy was a bad one for a reason. Skylanders do more than a plush toy that does nothing, and some aren't looking to cash in on Skylanders 20 years from now.

A Skylander can level to 10 (first game) or 15 (second game), they have two upgrade paths that are totally different than the 2 upgrade paths of other Skylanders, they work on ANY version of the game that is out or is coming out, and they make a game room look more like a game room. Beany Babies sit there, lifeless forever, while I could pick up and play with these toys. That's what makes it worth it.

If one were to think about it, there are 48 UNIQUE Skylanders out there and each have 2 upgrade paths, making them totally different characters in a sense. That means there are 96 different ways to play with the 48 current Skylanders (Spyro's Adventure and Giants).

SNIP.

The beanie babies that were worth money back in those days were mistakes/rares/color variations.

That's what the more expensive Skylanders are as well.

The glow in the dark color, clear color, and paint variations do nothing to further your gaming experience.

You have an awesome collection and I can't hate on you for that, but you have rare color variations in your collection that serve no purpose other than to look cool, sit on the shelf, and have zero benifit to the game. It's the same thing really, so I think the comparison is valid.

lingiii

Banned
So, here we go. Round 2 of Skylanders collecting. I hope the hunt has been good for everyone.

What I did, is I decided to just throw in new pics with my old pics, that way everyone can get a glimpse of the collection as a whole, instead of focusing on one wall, despite having two walls for Skylanders.

With wave 2 out in the US and out of the way, it was the best time to go ahead and make a new update - a new beginning.

Here is a pic of my entire "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure" wall -

DSC_0933.jpg

Main Skylanders display -

DSC_0934.jpg

Here is a close-up of the sealed single packs -

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

Here is a close-up of the sealed triple packs -

DSC_0574.jpg

Here is a close-up of the sealed adventure and legendary triple/single packs -

DSC_0578.jpg

Here is a close-up of the silver, gold, glow-in-the-dark, ice, Toy Fair 2012 Cynder and Hex (New York and Nuremberg), E3 2012 Chrome Spyro, Flocked Stump Smash, as well as the Toys R Us exclusive Sapphire Bash and Wal-Mart exclusive Ruby Drill Sergeant variants -

DSC_0748.jpg

Skylander merchandise and game display shelves -

DSC_0895.jpg

Here is a closeup of my Skylanders Sidekicks -

DSC_0550.jpg

Here is a group shot of the character cards -

P1010159.jpg

Here is a pic of my "Skylanders: Giants" wall -

DSC_0971.jpg

Here is a pic of my tentative Skylanders: Giants display -

DSC_0912.jpg

Here is a close up pic of my Skylanders: Giants Giant figures, as well as Triple and Battle Packs -

DSC_0949.jpg

Here is a close up pic of my Skylanders: Giants Giant exclusives, which include the Legendary 3-Pack and Bouncer, as well as the Golden Dragonfire Cannon -

DSC_0952.jpg

Here is a pic of my Single Packs -

DSC_0955.jpg

Here is a pic of the current Skylanders: Giants cards I have up -

DSC_0946.jpg

Here are both sets of my personal Skylanders collection. One set is for the first upgrade path. The second set is for the second upgrade path -

P1010164.jpg

Here is a group shot of my kids' collections, as well as my own, together. Top-left is my daughters. Top-right is my sons. Bottom two sets are mine, and the 17 Skylanders at the very bottom, are my two year olds -

P1010189.jpg

Here is a pic of the extra sets of cards and stickers accumulated by buying multiple figures -

P1010163.jpg

Here are the Toy Fair 2012 - New York: Cynder, Toy Fair 2012 - Nuremberg: Hex, and E3 2012: Chrome Spyro -

IMGP0156.jpg

Here are the 3 silver Skylanders: Dino Rang, Boomer, and Eruptor -

P1300396.jpg

Here are the 3 gold Skylanders: Chop Chop, Flameslinger, and Drill Sergeant -

P2010423.jpg

Here are the 3 glow-in-the-dark Skylanders: Wrecking Ball, Warnado, and Zap -

P1010194.jpg

Here are the 3 ice Skylanders: Stealth Elf, Cynder, and Wham-Shell -

P1010261.jpg

Here are the Toys R Us and Wal-Mart exclusive Blue Bash (sapphire) and Red Drill Sergeant (Ruby) -

IMGP0168.jpg

Here is a group shot of the 3 silver, 3 gold, 3 glow-in-the-dark, and 3 ice Skylanders -

P1010268.jpg

Here are my "ONLY AT" exclusive Skylanders. These are actually different than the mass retail versions. Whirlwind has a solid white base, while Drill Sergeant has a deeper metallic red and glossy base -

P1010387.jpg

Here are the Volcanic Vaults I have accumulated from getting copies of the game or through various promotions -

P1230384.jpg

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Strategy Guide -

IMGP0081.jpg

Skylanders: Giants Strategy Guide -

DSC_0929.jpg

Here is a shot of my Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Packs -

P1230386.jpg

Here is a shot of my Skylanders: Giants Starter Packs -

DSC_0883.jpg

"Junior Member"

RobbieNick

I'm having an odd experience. Fizz Pop won't load properly anymore on the 3DS, but he works fine on the PS3 game. I wonder what gives?

My Wal-Mart got wave 2 in and I picked up Sprocket and Series 2 Bash.

Can anyone explain to me the technology on the light up figures? TFB syas there's no battery in them, but they do light up on the inside when in the near frequency of the portal of power. Also, they won't light up if you just turn on the PoP without the game playing. It's odd.

GameMaster78

Neo Member
Post #302 (ie my collection post) has been updated. Wave 2 is complete for me, and I found a couple of posters to add to the Giants wall.

I won't make a new Giants collection post until I have all of wave 3 inhand. Instead, I will just update that post with any new merch I come across.

The wall looks much better now, in my opinion.

Congrats to everyone finding wave 2 today. ALL Gamestops should have gotten in wave 2 today, and TRU's should have started receiving their wave 2 triple packs.

Matchew

When does wave 3 come out? I'm pretty new to all this, is there a website that shows release dates on all the skylanders?

GameMaster78

Neo Member
Sadly, there is no website showing a release date.

It seems what's happening, is that waves come as other waves sell out. Someone on another forum mentioned that stores over-ordered on Skylanders, so it depleted all of wave 1, and now wave 2 is being sent out to stores way earlier than normal.

It was estimated that wave 2 was to be out around mid-November.

I mean, there is a chance we see wave 3 pop up before year's end, which would suck, if another "shortage" pops up. I am hoping wave 3 doesn't show up until January, so those who eat up toys for profit can leave this alone long enough for those who buy late to get what they need, before starting up a new wave when they may not care.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Flashwing should be a lightcore.

Any .dat mines of the game yet? Are there going to be more giants, or lightcores that aren't known about?

GameMaster78

Neo Member
Is Wave 2 completely different characters?

Wave 2 breaks down like this -

Singles -

x2 Sprocket
x2 Flashwing
x1 Gill Grunt
x1 Hex
x1 Drill Sergeant
x1 Double Trouble
x1 Sonic Boom
x1 Stump Smash
x1 Bash
x1 Flameslinger

Triples -

x3 Gill Grunt/Flashwing/Double Trouble
x3 Sonic Boom/Sprocket/Stump Smash

Lightcores -

x4 Lightcore Jet-Vac
x4 wave 1 character (forgot to check)
x4 wave 1 character (forgot to check)

Giants -

x2 Hot Head
x2 wave 1 character (forgot to check)
x2 wave 1 character (forgot to check)

So, when it comes to singles and triples, all packs are new. The Giant and Lightcore assortments, replace one character for Hot Head and Lightcore Jet-Vac.

Top Bottom