• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Zero Punctuation Thread

Mamesj

Banned
awpoorbaby.gif

:lol

i see you've cut out quite the niche for yourself (I remember you posting an intro in the junior thread around the same time as me.) I, on the other hand, just got off a one month ban :D

electricpirate said:
This one felt like he slowed his meter about 30 bps, it's not Yahtzee if it isn't just relentless.
yeah, I learned to watch these ready to hit pause at any time to catch some visual joke that might fly by, but no too much stuff thrown into this one.

JDSN

Banned
:lol Liverpool 3.

He pretty much nailed how I feel about Portal, its easily one of the funnest best-written games I've played.

Victrix

*beard*
My gf slowly worked her way through that game

When she hit the hamster wheel, I took over for awhile, convinced there was no way that was the only path forward, clearly I was missing something obvious

Apparently I wasn't. Was I? It sucked in any case.

a.wd

catch the gay!:lol :lol :lol

this has been a recurreing theme amongst my mates for a while now and to see it made it all the way to the outer boondocks or where ever the fudge he is commenting from is awesome...

Saitou

Banned
Victrix said:
My gf slowly worked her way through that game

When she hit the hamster wheel, I took over for awhile, convinced there was no way that was the only path forward, clearly I was missing something obvious

Apparently I wasn't. Was I? It sucked in any case.
Did you miss the way to climb up the minion-hierarchy ladder and get to the vaul containing the million or so rubees?

Also, can't wait to watch this when I get home... and I loved SPM =D

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
watkinzez said:
So I'm not the only one who thinks that SPM's 'cubist' design goes beyond inspired and falls smack dab into laziness.

Anyone who looks at the punk lakitu or salty sea dog bo-bomb, and then a collection of squares, can see that.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Saitou said:
Did you miss the way to climb up the minion-hierarchy ladder and get to the vaul containing the million or so rubees?

Also, can't wait to watch this when I get home... and I loved SPM =D
You still need to buy the code off some dude...

Funniest part was (as usual) the message at the end of the credits
"No, I don't think all Americans are cowboys and assholes. I'm sure some Canadians live there too."
I loled

Insaniac

seriously, anyone who thought the had to literally run in that wheel for 1 million rubees is a moron. sorry to anyone that did. you're a moron.

Darkpen

Banned
man.... I've been putting off checking out paper mario for so long (mainly due to my fanboy loyalty to Square's SMRPG in my childhood), but after this, I think I'm just going to have to check it out.

One of the best ones. I love the tabs open when he points out game in the dictionary. I also like running with the idea of the developers being shot.

Top Bottom