• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Zero Punctuation Thread

Schrade

Suburban Cowboy said:
its not loading for me, i can watch all the other videos but not the newest one
If you use any sort of ad blocker it might be blocking the URL to the FLV file. It has "ad" somewhere in the URL.

I use Adblock Plus and Filterset.G Updater and I had to whitelist videoegg with the following two entries:

@@http://selfserve300.download.videoegg.com/
@@http://update.videoegg.com/flash/player/bootstrap.swf

I just discovered Zero Punctuation yesterday, when I was supposed to be studying for a midterm. Luckily the reviews are too short, and there's too few of them for it to have seriously affected my GPA :). Absolutely hilarious though. As an old-school PC gamer, I agree with pretty much everything he says, which probably helps. Can't wait for next week.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
LOVED the MOH one...political but exactly right on with every point he made.
This guy is a freaking genius.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kaako said:

I just hope politics-age doesn't show up, then the fun will be over.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Shard said:
I just hope politics-age doesn't show up, then the fun will be over.
I wouldn't worry about that.
Gaf barely reads this thread anyhow. They don't know what they're missing. :D

Zenith

Banned
What in this thread made this ad banner appear?

5z2ihb7.jpg

Frenck

Banned
Zenith said:
nazi miniguns? really?

Exactly.

As scary as it might be but the Nazis had some weird shit up their collective sleeves. Towers of Doom and gasmask wearing heavy MG troopers are some of the more believable stuff they had going on.

Haunted

The MOH one is the funniest video about a game I've ever seen. Even though it isn't really about the game.

Yahtzee is full of win.

Jme

Zenith said:
What in this thread made this ad banner appear?

5z2ihb7.jpg

I don't get that banner ad - perhaps it's not what's in the thread, but what's in your browser history, hrm?

Hesemonni

Banned
I'd love to see Hitler riding a gigantic robot spider.

...Oh just what Return to Castle Wolfenstein could've been...

Kaako said:

And funny too.

I think MoH: Airborne just got moved to the end of my backlog list. (Well, it was pretty much back there anyway, it was a game picked as the third in a Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 free haul.)

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I, too, kind of wish there were a game that featured Hitler riding a giant mechanical spider, now. Dammit Yahtzee!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
GDJustin said:
I, too, kind of wish there were a game that featured Hitler riding a giant mechanical spider, now. Dammit Yahtzee!

You would have thought this would have happened by now.

Sqorgar

Banned
While I can't disagree with the review itself, the "Tower of Doom" did actually exist. I think there were half a dozen of them to be honest.

speculawyer said:
And funny too.

I think MoH: Airborne just got moved to the end of my backlog list. (Well, it was pretty much back there anyway, it was a game picked as the third in a Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 free haul.)

It's actually a really fun game. If you play on easy. Sounds like it might be more frustrating if you crank up the difficulty.

SupahBlah

Banned
I actually enjoyed Airborne, the lean system was well implemented and the tower of doom did actually exist.

But I agree with everything mentioned. The super gas mask nazi guys taking 4 headshots was total bullshit.

Sqorgar said:
While I can't disagree with the review itself, the "Tower of Doom" did actually exist. I think there were half a dozen of them to be honest.
Yep, Yahtzee failed at making that point. Doesn't make the game suck any less, though.

Brannon

Also, Japan had this super Omega OH FUCK cannon that never saw service. It took up a good portion of the island it was built on.

Makes the Sister Ray in FF7 look like a pissant li'l firehose.

Brannon said:
Also, Japan had this super Omega OH FUCK cannon that never saw service. It took up a good portion of the island it was built on.

Makes the Sister Ray in FF7 look like a pissant li'l firehose.
Don't forget the Japanese Super-Yamato that was in production. And of course the German Maus, and Ratte. Hell I'm just gonna link you to this: My Tank is Fight

Top Bottom