• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is Kim Dotcom's wife, AND they have five kids together???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

When your rich you can get a hot wife, it's always been that way. Not to say that love doesn't play some role into things, it's possible the person can come to love said rich person regardless of how they are in time but let's face it. It's the money. They enjoy the ride for as long as they can and do what they got to do to enjoy the life. Can be easier then the crap other people have to deal with matters in life.

Mona-dotcom-Kim-Dotcom-wife-photo.jpg

So.Much.Would.
the right one, aka his wife

Jordana Brewster?

Ovid

OP, why is this so hard to believe? Just because he's not considered attractive in a traditional sense doesn't mean women can't like him.

He's probably a fun loving guy. Who fucking knows.

Lebron

Someone really called her plain-looking knowing good and well they either waking up alone or next to some Lord of the Rings looking thing? I ain't even surprised no more.

Good on dude. He done good with her.

Never liked Kim Dotcom, but the photos of him and his kids are endearing.

I'd like to say he ended up with this babe of a wife becuase of his money ... but they've also got 5 kids, which any gold digger knows is just not necessary these days.

shuri

Banned
Yeah the dude is a self-made multi-millionnaire who ran multiple (possibly) shady businesses around the world; he's obviously a very boring guy with no social skills, can barely speak and bla bla bla.

*rolleyes*

Gaf, y u gotta gaf so hard sometimes!!

Blastoise

Banned
What kind of fat pipe do you think he has down-under (If you know what I mean).

New Zealand has shity internet.

ezrarh

Yeah the dude is a self-made multi-millionnaire who ran multiple (possibly) shady businesses around the world; he's obviously a very boring guy with no social skills, can barely speak and bla bla bla.

*rolleyes*

Gaf, y u gotta gaf so hard sometimes!!

GAF will call you out as bragging if you post a thread about having STDs.

She's attractive.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
for years a friend of mine has said that kim dotcom is basically a real life bond villian.... seeing that his wife is basically hot enough to play the the bond girl part just adds to his theory's validity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom