• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is Kim Dotcom's wife, AND they have five kids together???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rather it's his ability to write checks that wooed this young lady.

That's probably what got his foot in the door, at least. There's a decent likelihood he's actually a good dude and she's relieved that she landed a decent guy who's insanely rich. It's a little unfair to say that's ALL he's got going for him.

Lt3os6c.jpg

Let's be serious. That guy doesn't have a wedding ring.

Foffy

Banned
What does he do?

I-is this a serious question? Assuming it is; he ran Megaupload, and currently Mega. He's using Mega as a seed to encrypt the internet and increase privacy on the net. So if you care about internet rights and especially privacy, Kim is one of the few big (not a weight joke) guys on your side.

Opiate

If we're going to talk shit about the girl for being a gold digger, are we going to also talk shit about Kim for marrying a model and not a nobel laureate? They both presumably got what they wanted.

Completely agree.

I'm certainly willing to criticize people for being superficial, but only if its applied equivalently.

CTE

I finally decided to read up on him and I like the cut of his jib. I'd hang out with him for sure. Looks like he's living a care free fun lifestyle with his family. Something I would love to do, too.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Good for him, proof that money can indeed buy you happiness. She gets rich, he gets a pretty wife to sleep with, they both win.

Kim-Dotcom-Mona-Dotcom-family.jpg

This does not look like a gold-digging arrangement to me. Money could have helped play a role in bringing them together initially but they look like a loving happy family. But honestly, even if you assume the worst and each is only attracted to the other for their money or looks or what have you, at the end of the day if they're happy they're happy. I don't think that kind of superficiality gets you into five kids and however many years they've had together, though. Maybe one baby you pass off to the nannies or whatever.

He already has everything he wants, yeah? Apparently he can deal with leaving his shirt on in the hot tub and at the beach, and looks like he wanted the family man thing rather than the adventurer playboy thing. Business types often do, since they're really busy with work and like to have stability to come home to.

I guess he's probably just totally cool with himself also, but it's hard to imagine being married to someone in such good shape (after five kids no less) and not giving yourself the occasional hard look in the mirror. @_@

Zertez

She is very hot for a mother of 5. Im sure money has helped a lot with the damage of having 5 kids, but there is only so much money can do. I wouldnt hesitate for a second, if she hit on me, but curious how busted her body is giving birth to kids with melon heads like their dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom