• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is Kim Dotcom's wife, AND they have five kids together???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmind

No I'm uglier or something

Rjg8a.jpg

xTj6l.jpg

Those fucking DOUBLE DOWNS. NEVER AGAIN.

All that KFC and Adobo... I hear you man.

Chojin

All that KFC and Adobo... I hear you man.

Last month my wife and I watched some horrible thing on TLC where this dude from Samoa was like 700 pounds, apparently he ate nothing but Lumpia and Sopas.

:(

Since then I've been eating nothing but wife and spinach salads.

Lost 10 pounds ;)

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Last month my wife and I watched some horrible thing on TLC where this dude from Samoa was like 700 pounds, apparently he ate nothing but Lumpia and Sopas.

Lost 10 pounds ;)

Well, thats one way to diet...

Lost 10 pounds ;)

get some more protein brah

It's better to have money and success and also a little fitness, as far as I'm concerned. Much, much more fun that way. ;b

Dear EvilLore,

Plz give me a job making 100K+

thx

forever yours,

- fallingedge

Chojin

get some more protein brah

- fallingedge

It wasn't literal. Best thing I could have done was find a nutritionist.

And lots of Wii Fit :p

But back on topic. I don't know who either of these people are. If they're happy then thats all that really matters. People look for all kinds of things out of a relationship. If she's a gold digger and he's fine with it, then what's the problem? I mean there's women out there who actively LOOK for abusive men to be in a relationship with. There's totally worse things you could do.

daycru

What the hell, neogaf. Mona is actually really cute, and the fact that she seems to be loyal to Dotcom is something really nice about her, but no, according to some people here she's with the guy for the money or for the penis. Fucking simple minded way to see things, chaps. Some of you think all women are supposed to look like German supermodel fuck tigers or something.... If anything she's definitely not plain looking, but then I forget that some of you hold shitstains like Megan Fox as your non plus ultra of attractiveness.
She's not ONLY with him because he's rich, but come on, it's a major part of the package.

But that doesn't make her a gold digger or anything, it works both ways. KDC isn't marrying an ugly woman.

Alucrid

Banned
What the hell, neogaf. Mona is actually really cute, and the fact that she seems to be loyal to Dotcom is something really nice about her, but no, according to some people here she's with the guy for the money or for the penis. Fucking simple minded way to see things, chaps. Some of you think all women are supposed to look like German supermodel fuck tigers or something.... If anything she's definitely not plain looking, but then I forget that some of you hold shitstains like Megan Fox as your non plus ultra of attractiveness.

I had a cat named Mona.

LosDaddie

Banned
Good for him.

These kind of threads never fail to show who on GAF

-Don't have a girlfriend (I mean really...plain looking? lmao)
-Think appearance is nearly important to women as it is to men
-Think all women care about is money

The real world is going to scare the shit out of alot of you.

Don't stop there, brah. Keep spitting out that knowledge for us.

UrbanRats

These kind of threads never fail to show who on GAF

-Don't have a girlfriend (I mean really...plain looking? lmao)
-Think appearance is nearly important to women as it is to men
-Think all women care about is money

The real world is going to scare the shit out of alot of you.

Just wait until she kills someone, then you'll see the "would" pop up like mushrooms.

It's hard for me to understand how super-wealthy people can stay super-fat. If I had megabucks I'd have a personal trainer and a private chef and half the difficulty of keeping fit would be gone. Obviously you have to put the work in exercising yourself, but some of the hardest stuff is just keeping a proper exercise regimen and figuring out what to eat and how to make it delicious.

black_13

Banned
God damn. She is seriously attractive.

But really I'd imagine with big success and money, it's a lot easier to fall in "love". Good for them though, not saying it's a bad thing but your chances of getting it on with someone like that if you're broke are slim to none. It can happen but being rich can sure help your chances alot without being fit.

Chojin

You got that passport brah ;)

Jks your wife is lovely :)

Jokes on her! I'm working for my dual citizenship! We're gonna retire back there one day.

If she had her way I'd be driving a Jeepney in the boonies so she can still be around her Nanay and Tatay.

black_13 said:
It's hard for me to understand how super-wealthy people can stay super-fat. If I had megabucks I'd have a personal trainer and a private chef and half the difficulty of keeping fit would be gone. Obviously you have to put the work in exercising yourself, but some of the hardest stuff is just keeping a proper exercise regimen and figuring out what to eat and how to make it delicious.

I can understand. When you have that much wealth you don't give a fuck.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

He already has everything he wants, yeah? Apparently he can deal with leaving his shirt on in the hot tub and at the beach, and looks like he wanted the family man thing rather than the adventurer playboy thing. Business types often do, since they're really busy with work and like to have stability to come home to.

Chojin

it's called being a realist

Well he is fat so I guess that's where you [Edit: He, my apologies]made the pun?

But really, I don't think its realistic to automatically think that. It's purely cynical to automatically go for the gold digger hur hur he's fat and uggo but gotz money kind of thinking.

If every single time a pairing ilke that happened and it was purely for the money then yes, you'd be a realist.

Violet_0

Banned
Well he is fat so I guess that's where you made the pun?

But really, I don't think its realistic to automatically think that. It's purely cynical to automatically go for the gold digger hur hur he's fat and uggo but gotz money kind of thinking.

If every single time a pairing ilke that happened and it was purely for the money then yes, you'd be a realist.

I'd argue the majority of these girls are gold diggers, so I think it's rather realistic to assume that money was a very important factor when they married. I call it the Ecclestone-theory

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
If we're going to talk shit about the girl for being a gold digger, are we going to also talk shit about Kim for marrying a model and not a nobel laureate? They both presumably got what they wanted.

Chojin

If we're going to talk shit about the girl for being a gold digger, are we going to also talk shit about Kim for marrying a model and not a nobel laureate? They both presumably got what they wanted.

What I don't get are people calling her a gold digger and she only wants him for the money. If you don't like that person, and you think that Kim is the type of person who deserves that type of woman, what is the effing problem? Don't they deserve each other?

Or rather, after shitting out 5 kids with the guy, isn't it possible that they actually adore each other? Oh wait that's unrealistic of me.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
They look so happy together that they made the entire thread salty. SMH

Log4Girlz

I don't see how she could possibly just be a gold digger. She's got 5 damn kids with him. I mean, sure I could still be wrong, but yeah the double standard is ridiculous. Good for the two of them, they both look incredibly happy in the pics.

Chojin

Aren't you pinot though ?

Half Pinoy, what we're not allowed to be rich? Now I understand!!!! NOOOOOOH.

Oh you mean why she's with me? I thought its because i was charming and handsome. You know I asked my wife "why me?" she said because "You're you." If she meant that was because I was half a flip then damnit, oh well I still love her.

Well he is fat so I guess that's where you [Edit: He, my apologies]made the pun?

I didn't even mean it to be a fat joke, lol. And I also don't mean to shit-talk either of them — but come on now. If she were slightly above average looking I'd be willing to believe you, but she's a drop-dead gorgeous model and he's a fat, unattractive dude. He's well spoken so I'm sure he can be pretty charming, but it just seems obvious that if he weren't a millionaire, there's no way she'd have gone into a relationship with him in the first place.

At the end of the day I don't really care; it's just my observation. It seems like they are a happy family, so good on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom