• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is Kim Dotcom's wife, AND they have five kids together???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Plain-looking dude is married to plain-looking woman. I don't see what's the OP's point.

Zazpm.gif

Kim isn't a very attractive guy, but he really does seem intelligent and is certainly leading an extremely interesting and adventurous life; I can see those qualities being good enough to attract someone to him. The money is just icing on the cake.

Between Kim Dotcom and John McAfee, I think a two-part biography featuring both of them would be a better film than most movies out there. Interesting motherfuckers.

Takuan

She's pretty. Very symmetrical face, soft features all around. I can see her being plain to those who prefer Page 3 girls and Kim Kardashian-esque women, though.

And yes, this woman married a dude with Hollywood money - she can afford to look as good as she does, even after popping out five kids.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
That's cool. Looks like they have a great family and are happy together. Even if she got with him for the money, it seems they have built a great life together.

Good for them.

leadbelly

Banned
Kim isn't a very attractive guy, but he really does seem intelligent and is certainly leading an extremely interesting and adventurous life; I can see those qualities being good enough to attract someone to him. The money is just icing on the cake.

Between Kim Dotcom and John McAfee, I think a two-part biography featuring both of them would be a better film than most movies out there. Interesting motherfuckers.

It's a nice thought...

I'm sure she's fond of him, but the initial impression I get is that the lifestyle he could provide her was a strong motivator.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Gorgeous:

Plain looking:

When I was typing my message there was only this one pic and it isn't flattering like the other pics posted IMO.

You're just digging the hole deeper. Take your beating like a man and walk off the field.

ciridesu

Gorgeous:

Plain looking:

When I was typing my message there was only this one pic and it isn't flattering like the other pics posted IMO.

Your future gf/wife must be excited knowing she has to wear a complete set of make-up 24/7 to satisfy your standards.

leadbelly

Banned
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I don't say it as either a good or bad thing. I just don't think his personality was the biggest thing that attracted her to him. He could be a nice guy though. I guess if you're going to commit your life to someone, you must at least like them on some level.

Someone really called her plain-looking knowing good and well they either waking up alone or next to some Lord of the Rings looking thing? I ain't even surprised no more.

Good on dude. He done good with her.

GAF being GAF. She is hot as hell, good for him.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
not-so-fit guy earns millions and millions of dollars, marries amazing supermodel, makes five beautiful children and lives forever after as a happy family, and in the process the whole world gets a few years of free movies and stuff.

sounds pretty good to me.

These kind of threads never fail to show who on GAF

-Don't have a girlfriend (I mean really...plain looking? lmao)
-Think appearance is nearly important to women as it is to men
-Think all women care about is money

The real world is going to scare the shit out of alot of you.

Skeyser

These kind of threads never fail to show who on GAF

-Don't have a girlfriend (I mean really...plain looking? lmao)
-Think appearance is nearly important to women as it is to men
-Think all women care about is money

The real world is going to scare the shit out of alot of you.

You think he'd be dating a model if he was broke?

wake up call guys.

get /fit/ or money, or both
Sorry I don't have a yacht

Sorry I don't have a lot of money

Sorry I have a lot of muscles

Sorry I'm not outgoing

Sorry I wanted you to love me for who I am inside not superficial bullshit

Sorry I thought you were different

Foffy

Banned
Kim is so cool. Beyond the money, he's actually a very smart, thoughtful person when it comes to potential, legal issues, and government power.

Props on him for having a pretty significant other, too.

octagon69

Banned
ROFL, I like how one or two dudes said "Plain" and the rest of you went berserk.

Never change GAF. Poster who said she was plain might be a master Troller or something.

nullset2

What the hell, neogaf. Mona is actually really cute, and the fact that she seems to be loyal to Dotcom is something really nice about her, but no, according to some people here she's with the guy for the money or for the penis. Fucking simple minded way to see things, chaps. Some of you think all women are supposed to look like German supermodel fuck tigers or something.... If anything she's definitely not plain looking, but then I forget that some of you hold shitstains like Megan Fox as your non plus ultra of attractiveness.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It's better to have money and success and also a little fitness, as far as I'm concerned. Much, much more fun that way. ;b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom