• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillarEN

Here's one that uses a sort of false equivalency. Good try. Not that hateful. More vile attempts are welcome lads. But I'm happy to see this one came from a third source I can maybe depend on from time to time instead of my 2 go toos.
16106041_599629886909717_5938552578772630217_n.jpg

PillarEN

That doesn't even make sense. Michigan has had a mix of democrats and republicans in power. The rebuilding of Hiroshima also is a process of years just like many European cities that were drastically impacted in WW2. I'm pretty sure various political parties have been in power over the last 60, 70 years in all of those various countries.

neoemonk

Ks0V9IY.jpg

While I agree veterans should be treated better this is such a shitty way of thinking.

I'm a veteran that was on welfare about eight years ago. It helped me finish school which I paid for with the GI Bill. I don't know where I land on the right wing spectrum of hate.

My grandmother did once tell me that the military was the biggest welfare program in the country though, and she's very conservative, so I have some idea where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom