• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.
nGg7IOa.jpg

christ

Good lord....

Edit: Also this. From the same guy!

Ah2MGcn.jpg

Some of us are unfortunate enough to be living in the Confederate...I mean the southern United States, so 'round these parts it's not hard to find a person or family member (unless you're living in a major city) who genuinely believes Obama is some sort of constitution-destroying tyrant. Every now and then you meet some otherwise nice people, but then when they post stuff like this, how do you react?

Post your favorites!

Ky4XK9x.png

zm6zzW0.jpg

QiIocxW.jpg

I like how every fucking thing in each of those graphics is a complete straw man. The right wing loves to make shit up, pretend to be victims, then argue against it the perceived bullshit.

CassSept

Edit: Also this. From the same guy!

Ah2MGcn.jpg

I have no idea what's the obsession of some right-wingers in tying several unrelated deaths into one larger narrative. It happened in Poland too, where they tied everything to Smolensk conspiracy because you know, accidents don't happen just like that and tough guys don't commit sissy suicides.

I have no idea what's the obsession of some right-wingers in tying several unrelated deaths into one larger narrative. It happened in Poland too, where they tied everything to Smolensk conspiracy because you know, accidents don't happen just like that and tough guys don't commit sissy suicides.

The irony is that one of the dudes on my feed who posted it (I had two!) had posted some link from snopes debunking some other stupid thing like four hours prior. But he hates Hillary so I guess three seconds of searching would've been too much to ask here

FvJXiCX.jpg

The denial is costly.

"All races joined together"

What garbage. This sort of shit makes one wonder if Neanderthals still walk among us posing as evolved humans.

Obviously not, but clearly intelligence is something many "people" lack. Might as well be Neanderthals.

Retro

I love how BLM has been used as another way of essentially blaming black people for everything and utilising old - incorrect - stereotypes about their criminality.

With the exception of the "road blocking" bit and maybe the "Trump Supporter Assaulting" (which, when you get down to it, is just "assaulting white people", so not really new at all), you could just swap out "Black Lives Matter" and drop the N word in there. That's pretty clearly what they want to say.

"Black Lives Matter" is this year's exciting new model of not-even-trying dog whistle, time to trade up from last year's "Thug."

With the exception of the "road blocking" bit and maybe the "Trump Supporter Assaulting" (which, when you get down to it, is just "assaulting white people", so not really new at all), you could just swap out "Black Lives Matter" and drop the N word in there. That's pretty clearly what they want to say.

"Black Lives Matter" is this year's exciting new model of not-even-trying dog whistle, time to trade up from last year's "Thug."
I literally wrote the exact same feelings in an addendum to my post but left it because I couldn't quite word it right, it's almost eerie!

So, yeah, I agree.

bengraven

fbamputee.jpg

LIBERALS WANT THIS PICTURE TAKEN OFF FACEBOOK. SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

I don't get it. Are there seriously people offended by this, or is this just the right wing's assumption, built up to make people hate the left more?

PillarEN

Yeeesh

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT GOOGLE the author ewwww

Holy moly that guy has a lot of hate flowing through him.

I thought the bulge was a nice touch though in his hateful message. I went to google and there was actually a rumor that Michelle is a transwoman? Geeze. Very "show us your birth certificate Obama" esque.

AntoneM

We have 2 choices. Hillary is worse than what we have had and a liar etc,. I do not like what he said Eleven years ago. But what he wants to to for America far outways Hillarys plan. Open borders, gun control, Abortions up to 9 months in the womb, and gay marriage rights. We also don't need progressive supreme court justices

not a pic, but I think it fits the thread.

Cepheus

My dumbass father, who isn't a marine.

2OGOkdc.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that. My father's the same. He shared a picture saying that Muslims were allowed to break the speed limit during Ramadan, which actually came from a Facebook page that parodied Britain First (the racist right-wing group in the UK), but he genuinely believed it. Unsurprisingly, I don't have him as a friend on Facebook.

I'm sorry to hear that. My father's the same. He shared a picture saying that Muslims were allowed to break the speed limit during Ramadan, which actually came from a Facebook page that parodied Britain First (the racist right-wing group in the UK), but he genuinely believed it. Unsurprisingly, I don't have him as a friend on Facebook.
Amazing, I think the page is called 'Britain Furst', it's absolutely hilarious a lot of the time. It's insane the way that people believe shit on Facebook, it's actually quite scary.

Cepheus

Amazing, I think the page is called 'Britain Furst', it's absolutely hilarious a lot of the time. It's insane the way that people believe shit on Facebook, it's actually quite scary.

Yeah... I'd like the page myself but I'm worried that my relatives will think it's the actual Britain First page. You only have to look at that 'boycott Subway' thing that happened a few years ago to see the power of stupid people on Facebook.

If your Facebook friend is going to be an asshole and endorse the killing of the sitting president, then be a prick back by reporting his/her post to the secret service.

Deplorables think they have a right to call for the killing of POTUS so they need to learn the uncomfortable way that they do not have such a right.

someone on my facebook shared "MILO Effortlessly Shuts Down Black Feminist NAACP President At WCU" from Milo's Facebook page

never hit the unfollow button so quickly

Cepheus

someone on my facebook shared "MILO Effortlessly Shuts Down Black Feminist NAACP President At WCU" from Milo's Facebook page

never hide the unfollow button so quickly

I recently found out a new-ish friend was a massive supporter of him and the alt-right movement in general, so I'm trying to find a way to cut all ties with him without losing my other friends who aren't racist assholes.

I recently found out a new-ish friend was a massive supporter of him and the alt-right movement in general, so I'm trying to find a way to cut all ties with him without losing my other friends who aren't racist assholes.

thankfully this was a friend of a friend i've only met a couple of times, so i didn't really have to worry about it.

Yeah... I'd like the page myself but I'm worried that my relatives will think it's the actual Britain First page. You only have to look at that 'boycott Subway' thing that happened a few years ago to see the power of stupid people on Facebook.
Oh God, don't even start. I lived in a city with a large Muslim population and (out of about five subways) one did the halal thing and people lost their tiny, intolerant minds. The city i was living in at the time was mostly white and as such our subways remained non-Halal but I still saw a lot of shite over Facebook.

Then I think people started turning on Pizza Express? They'd been halal since basically forever but people actually cared now. It was beyond stupid.

Fake edit: I made a thread about it:
Halalgate Continues in UK - Behold the unstoppable "Islamification of food"

This was sent to me recently.

We need to stop being angry at all of these political posts. All the politicians are liars, hypocrites and self serving so this is nothing new about any of them. It is just who you prefer to vote for because of your own reasoning. No one needs to put the other one down because most all of the people running are bums. We should vent our anger at the politicians and not the people posting things. We all have our agenda. That is why we are divided because we want to blame each other for their beliefs if they dont match ours. And we wonder why we are not a very "UNITED" states. If we would learn to stick together rather than knock each other maybe this world would BE a better place. We are all guilty. The person criticizing others for their choice of president is just as guilty of causing this world to never agree or be at peace. Divided we fall.

Whine some more. Can't handle the heat? Then stop supporting human trash.

Naturally this person votes exclusively Republican.

"Stop being mean about my opinions!".

Well then don't have shit opinions that only serve to hurt others.

It's also funny to point blame at the politicians. This is a democracy. Shit people like Trump will only exist in the political process if PEOPLE vote for him. The PEOPLE allowing this to happen are to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom