• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 announcing really soon? [Up: Appears on multiple sites for PC/XB1/PS4]

It's over, period. Microsoft lost their last ace, and that's the end of their XBO hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for XBO. Microsoft has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any one, hardcore or casual, to substantively invest in an XBO. Except if they want to play Cuphead. Which will also come to PS4 at some point.

The age of Microsoft is done.

Neoxon

It's over, period. Microsoft lost their last ace, and that's the end of their XBO hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for XBO. Microsoft has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any one, hardcore or casual, to substantively invest in an XBO. Except if they want to play Cuphead. Which will also come to PS4 at some point.

Overreacting, much? We kinda knew that Titanfall would go multiplatform for the sequel for a while. And even then, the Xbox One still has its exclusives.

Well played :)

Overreacting, much? We kinda knew that Titanfall would go multiplatform for the sequel for a while. And even then, the Xbox One still has its exclusives.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11957229&postcount=1042

KingBroly

Banned

This takes me back...

Loxley

I hope they are not planning to announce it now then release it next year.

My guess? It'll be Q1 next year, since I'm not sure if EA wants to compete with themselves and put Titanfall 2 up against Battlefield 5 this fall.

jond76

Banned

My God it's been awhile since I've seen that one.. Haha

My guess? It'll be Q1 next year, since I'm not sure if EA wants to compete with themselves and put Titanfall 2 up against Battlefield 5 this fall.

Yeah thats how I'm seeing this as well. Battlefield 5 this Holiday and Titanfall 2 next March. Though that will put two Sci Fi games from EA in Q1 2017 with this and Mass Effect Andromeda. Still they are totally different style games so shouldn't be a big issue

Very hyped but I may get it on ps4 this time around. I played with friends maybe a few weeks before they got bored on Xbox 1 in the first game. I want to see new titans. At times I felt like a God in the stryder titans because they were overpowered as hell. I went like 40-1 just by using it. I hope there is more customization and guns plus an awesome campaign.

If BF5 really is WWI... give me Titanfall II over that shit. I could care less about pre 1960's shooters. I feel like that's all there was just yesterday (by yesterday i mean early 2000's).

I'm praying for a TFII Summer/Fall release.

Green Yoshi

windows-10.png

Windows 10 is doing great. The age of Xbox is done. Perhaps Microsoft will introduce something like Steam Machines in the future. Then other companies will produce the hardware and Micrsoft is only responsible for the software and cloud services.

Battlefield October, Titanfall 2 mid-November?

That would be excellent.

i dont think they'd release two multiplaformer shooters a month from one another. That's a great way to cannibalize sales

Here's hoping they moved away from source engine.

source shares a lot of similarities with Quake tech, which is what COD was mostly working with while they were with IW. I'm not saying they'd stick with it but it wouldn't surprise me

Asd202

:)

Well, if Battlefield 5 is the Trench warfare simulator it is rumored to be, Titanfall 2 could still fill a niche. They'd be very different games.

What's with the OP man?

First he walks out of the store and makes this thread without taking a pic, which is pretty much the lifeblood of this discussion. Then he goes back to take one after GAF requests but he takes it standing like 50 feet away for whatever reason

Like, what gives?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I really hope there's some form of beta on PS4. I've been wanting to get my hands on this for a long time since I wasn't able to play the first.

What's with the OP man?

First he walks out of the store and makes this thread without taking a pic, which is pretty much the lifeblood of this discussion. Then he goes back to take one after GAF requests but he's standing like 50 feet away for whatever reason

Like, what gives?

He's afraid they'll lock him up for trespassing.

FelipeMGM

Thinking about it, Battlefield reveal usually happens at this time too right? And CoD prob isnt far away either. News are about to be shooter heavy

LOL, great thinking

I'd put money on it being casually announced tomorrow as a part of Xbox's event that happened last week. A quick trailer and pre-orders and that's it for a bit. Maybe even IGN's First for March or the month after or something.

Shame that Battlefield gets the primetime slot, was hoping Titanfall 2 would be out this year.

Still really excited though, if they build on the first game properly, this will be amazing.

Gamestop realizes that game will come out makes black box. thread closed.

GameStop marketing doesn't hit without a game being announced before or basically immediately after. This is likely either the cover of the next GI or being announced this week if there is marketing going up

FelipeMGM

Betting MS gets the DLC-first treatment.

Probably, but EA has been all over the place with marketing this gen that I cant say its a 100% safe bet.

I know Battlefront has SW brand behind it and all, but its shooter and the partnership EA-Playstation worked pretty well

Yeah thats how I'm seeing this as well. Battlefield 5 this Holiday and Titanfall 2 next March. Though that will put two Sci Fi games from EA in Q1 2017 with this and Mass Effect Andromeda. Still they are totally different style games so shouldn't be a big issue

Hold on, Mass Effect is now coming in 2017? No chance for this year?

Top Bottom