• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Teaser Trailer

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Loved the first, can't wait!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
everything about this game and the reveal has been leaked, they should just show off the actual trailer honestly before this get buried by call of duty and BF1

Armadilo

Banned
The big game changers for Titanfall 2 would be a campaign and a deal with PlayStation as everyone expects Xbox to keep it

biteren

The big game changers for Titanfall 2 would be a campaign and a deal with PlayStation as everyone expects Xbox to keep it

the first one is a big yes, im excited to see what they come up with in that regard, the second doesn't seem likely

Has the key art already been released in high def? I found this on the game's YT channel:

Titanfall2_YoutubeJune12.jpg

Here are my hopes and dreams:

12 v 12 (or more)
Cross platform multiplayer
Nerfed Arc Cannon
Campaign
More mechs
More weapons

Larger maps

These are the biggest thing. It should double the weapons for both soldiers and mechs. Maybe some more mech customization (and not just looks). The campaign needs to be separate, especially considering how misguided the MP campaign was.

Armadilo

Banned
Even though PlayStation gamers didn't have the chance to play the first one it won't matter, the second game will actually have the story this time

antitrop

Even though PlayStation gamers didn't have the chance to play the first one it won't matter, the second game will actually have the story this time

The only thing you really need to know about the "story" in the first one is: "Skynet becomes self-aware".

TF2's campaign will probably just be a soft reboot, anyway, I don't think there's much from the first game worth expanding on in a sequel.

RdN

Very interested (and worried) about what they are doing for their dedicated servers solution.

If going multiplat means EA Servers, I'm out.

Top Bottom