• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall has gone gold!

Aw yiss. In my veins pls. I'm already growing a bit tired of Battlefield 4, and am craving to return to Titanfall after the beta.

Gaz_RB

Built a PC for this bad boy! Getting hyped. Hope the PC community is good.

Not that I really had to, my old one would have ran it just fine probably...

antitrop

30 hours of the Beta, had the most fun with a MP shooter I've had since Call of Duty 4 (it's been 6 1/2 years!). I'm absolutely begging for more.

I'll be playing this all year.

Gaz_RB

30 hours of the Beta, had the most fun with a MP shooter I've had since Call of Duty 4 (it's been 6 1/2 years!). I'm absolutely begging for more.

You had me at Call of Duty 4

LOL ya I was gonna say, maybe also play some other games too :p

Well I've had an Alienware laptop for a while, so I'm no stranger to PC gaming. Titanfall just happened to coincide with me deciding to build a real PC haha

Milennia

UnsoGMk.jpg

Im the guy in red right now :/
Just staring.

RoKKeR

Put half that time in but I'll echo this. Fantastic beta, didn't find myself getting bored even with the limited content.

The game is just pure fun. Genuinely excited.

exostar

Neo Member
Very happy for Respawn. Keep your fans happy and I believe you will have solid franchise. The formula works.

ascii42

Really it's digital? Oh well my bad, I tought they would go the classic way of putting the game inside the box.

Digital eliminates the risk of a flood of used copies flooding the market, so it's not surprising when bundles have a digital copy.

Congrats to Respawn.

Now the wait for the inevitable 30 page thread on the details of whatever the final resolution is/will be patched to be/insert something else here

def sim

It's universally liked by my friends, so it reminds me of the original Modern Warfare in that way. Very stoked; I hope it lives up to the beta.

The Cowboy

To celebrate, they should unlock the digital versions for us to download and start the servers :D.
---
Can't wait Respawn, I'll be in day 1 and making sure I have lots of free time to play - aww YEAH!.

Top Bottom