• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall has gone gold!

Zornack

I hope we get to pre-load the PC version soon.

It's what, 20 gigs? That'll take awhile on my 1.5 megabit connection.

Gaz_RB

Goddamn... I still wish I had gotten to play the beta.

Luckily this comes out during my Spring Break. I better stock up the pantry.

FLAguy954

Built a PC for this bad boy! Getting hyped. Hope the PC community is good.

Not that I really had to, my old one would have ran it just fine probably...

Building one for this (gotta wait a couple of months though
putting together funds for a car atm
... feels bad mane)

The Cowboy

It should already say in the Origin client when you can start pre-loading, its around 3/4 days before launch (depends on region)

Gaz_RB

Building one for this (gotta wait a couple of months though
putting together funds for a car atm
... feels bad mane)

Haha I'm like a step ahead of you. Saved up to buy a car at the beginning of last year, then saved up all 2013 to buy a PC at the beginning of this year. Both cost about the same haha...(Car is pretty shitty, but runs like a dream).

DarkFlow

Banned

Posted this in the beta thread, guess it's useful here. This is what it shows now on my end.
zpszX1k.png

Justified

Now that they have finished up with the initial development of the XBONE version, I hope to see some 360 game footage. I have a PS4, and dont attend to get a XBONE until the slim version, but I would like to check this game out, and my PC isnt souped up enough

Now that they have finished up with the initial development of the XBONE version, I hope to see some 360 game footage. I have a PS4, and dont attend to get a XBONE until the slim version, but I would like to check this game out, and my PC isnt souped up enough

They aren't making the 360 version. Bluepoint Games is.

Haines

Banned
I really want to grab a copy day 1 but my gut is telling me to wait a week til it gets its launch issues sorted...

Steffen

Banned
As much as I hated to have to do it, I went with the PC version of Titanfall because I just can't play first-person shooters with a controller. I'm always over-aiming and missing my mark. :(

Which sucks because this was going to be my next must-have game for XO. Quantum Break will have to take its place.

Top Bottom