• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall has gone gold!

BraXzy

Literally cannot wait.

93902-jonah-hill-fangirling-gif-big-N5vj.gif

antitrop

You had me at Call of Duty 4

You know that feeling you had the first time you played CoD4 MP? When you were gaining Exp and unlocking shit, it all felt so fresh and new, the action was so good, the map design was great and everything just flowed so well? When you first thought "Wow, this is incredible, this could change everything."?

That's kind of how I felt about the Titanfall Beta.

Beta was fun. I really hope the actual game has a lot more than just new maps. Looking forward to how intense battles will be once people get really good at it and real strategy comes into play. 6 Titan Rush? Absolutely!

You know that feeling you had the first time you played CoD4 MP? When you were gaining Exp and unlocking shit, it all felt so fresh and new, the action was so good, the map design was great and everything just flowed so well? When you first thought "Wow, this is incredible, this could change everything."?

Plays better than any Call of Duty imo, couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it, never thought I would

Mrbob

Assumed:

Can't wait to play more on the PC in a few weeks.

To be fair Respawn didn't work on 360 TitanFall, and 360 TF hasn't gone gold yet. Shame there was no PC version in the pic but I'm guessing most copies sold will be digital.

What is your Origin name? I'll add you. I'll be playing on PC as well.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

I remember getting into the COD 4 beta, I can definitely relate. There's definitely a slight learning curve to Titanfall but once you fall into the groove, everything just works. Let's just hope my win ratio/ kd from the beta won't be any different in the final release.

Krakn3Dfx

To be fair Respawn didn't work on 360 TitanFall, and 360 TF hasn't gone gold yet. Shame there was no PC version in the pic but I'm guessing most copies sold will be digital.

What is your Origin name? I'll add you. I'll be playing on PC as well.

It's Krakn, sounds good.

Nexter

Banned
Which version? Has the fictitious 360 Version even passed QA? That was a trick question. It's probably bypassing QA on it's way to retail.

It's a lot of fun but I wish I felt the same way you do. The AI dumbs it down too much for me to feel that way about it

antitrop

It's a lot of fun but I wish I felt the same way you do. The AI dumbs it down too much for me to feel that way about it

The way I played it was constantly moving from rooftop to rooftop to pick up the Pilot kills, only occasionally swooping down to ground level briefly to clear through the easy-pickings Grunts like a jet-pack wielding Reaper of Death, before going back up to the high-ground.

Hopefully we have Nvidia drivers with proper SLI support for launch. I was getting ~10% usage on the second GPU of my 590, essentially leaving me to play the Beta with 1 underclocked 580. =/

damn, yeah during the beta auto detect was telling me to play on mostly high settings with textures on medium, was able to bump that up to high with not too much of a loss in FPS but I hope they've optimized the game more for launch

Trying to beat the Bungie guys at their own game

hands.jpg

This is great. I don't know why, but I will always remember last year's E3 for this. They were just so awkward and it was awkward to see them away from Halo/MS. The jeans/blazers got me. They planned that sooo hard. Either way, great developers. Do you!

Edit: PS4 reveal, not E3. E3 was more memorable for that sinking feeling in my after MS royally screwed up. And the mic drop, lol.

Grisby

Guy in the back ain't got no time for no gold.

This and Dark Souls 2 on the same day is going to be aaaaawesome.

jayu26

This is great. I don't know why, but I will always remember last year's E3 for this. They were just so awkward and it was awkward to see them away from Halo/MS. The jeans/blazers got me. They planned that sooo hard. Either way, great developers. Do you!

That picture is from PS4 reveal in February of last year :)

Top Bottom