• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall has gone gold!

El_Chino

Read his post history and weep.

omgcat.gif

Edit: Anyways, Congrats to Respawn! Really looking forward to it. Hope to have my X1 by then if not the 360 version will hold me off until then.

And job well done. Incredible work, boys, and girls! All indications are that they've made one monstrously good game. I hope it gets all the success it deserves.

Hawk269

I saw the TV Ad and surprised me MS wasnt trying to be shady, the Ad ends with "only on Xbox one AND PC".

Correction. At the end, the voice over says "Only on Xbox and PC". It does not say Xbox One. It does end with the Xbox One green splash screen however. I find it interesting that MS is advertising it on PC as well. They could have easily just said "Available on Xbox" or "Available on Xbox One & Xbox 360".

Makes me wonder if there is more to this deal that we may think being that MS is advertising and supporting a game for the PC in their advertisements. Regardless, I am sure EA is happy!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
This game would do SUCH a great job holding me off until Dark Souls II gets released on PC. ~~Sigh~~

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
You know that feeling you had the first time you played CoD4 MP? When you were gaining Exp and unlocking shit, it all felt so fresh and new, the action was so good, the map design was great and everything just flowed so well? When you first thought "Wow, this is incredible, this could change everything."?

That's kind of how I felt about the Titanfall Beta.

IAWTP.

can't wait for this, too bad they don't allow us digital buyers access right away to games when they go gold. Death to physical media!

Joemoe

Neo Member
Shame the first game isn't on PS4. The PC beta was a pretty refreshing experience but I'm not used to mouse and keyboard controls, and I hate aliasing with too deep of a passion to play it on the 360.

antitrop

probably and if it is this place is going to implode, it will happen.
Unless something is seriously fucked up at launch, the Beta guaranteed that this will be showing up on my personal GOTY list. Like I said, it's basically the best MP FPS experience I've had in 6 years.

BraXzy

Unless something is seriously fucked up at launch, the Beta guaranteed that this will be showing up on my personal GOTY list. Like I said, it's basically the best MP FPS experience I've had in 6 years.

Yup. I highly doubt anything major will go wrong. Microsoft have a lot riding on its success, and they plan to execute as flawless and fun a package as possible judging by all the work going into the march update.

I fear for my backlog for it shall go untouched after the 14th of March.

Ok, so Origin version will pre-load and be available to play at 9PST? Xbox One version presumably more like midnight PST with no pre-load? Well. I know what I'm doing. Buying a new video card, playing on PC at 9pm, starting the Xbox One download when I go to sleep, and then playing that version the next day...

Late to the party but I'll be pre-ordering my copy tomorrow after I trade in that piece of shit Fifa 14.

Can't wait!!!

See you guys at midnight!

Top Bottom