• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toki Tori 2 sales rise by 8027% following new update, eShop sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeef

going from 894 from 11 is an 80.27(repeating of course, leroy jenkins)% increase...not 8127% lol.
image.php

(Hint:
100% of 11 is 11.
)

JavyOO7

The best game onthe e-shop. Anyone with a wii u should buy this. Amazing, anazing game all around.

Well, I just bought this not an hour ago. There's some pretty damn good eShop games right now. But unfortunately I haven't played NSLU as of yet and am about to play this... still think that honor of best game on eShop goes to Runner 2!

Codeblue

I wasn't championing the math (I didn't contribute to it as you can see), but critiquing whoever is disparaging any attempt to translate it into real, less sensational figures.

I know people are frustrated and sick of Wii U sales joke, but at the same time a reminder and a context when met with 8000+% is essential.

Perhaps we should see that we understand how numbers work before trying to use them to apply context?

I don't care about sales jokes one way or the other, I just think it's funny that they tried to be snarky and wound up botching it. I'm not sure why you were defending the application of misguided context, so I thought you were in agreement with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom