• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tonight's the Supergirl/Flash crossover - will you be watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched Supergirl since episode 3, but I've been watching Flash regularly. I'll have to wait until tomorrow since I don't have live CBS access, but I fully plan on watching it.

KonradLaw

Hell yeah. I've actually caught up with Supergirl for this crossover, as previously I've stopped at around episode 7. Good choice, as the recent string of eps have been pretty solid.

Yeah, first time I'll really be giving the show a chance.

If I like it enough I'll consider going back and watching the rest.

Volimar

For those that gave up on Supergirl early, the show really hits its stride around episode seven. You should give it another shot. That said, if it's not for you then you should let it go, already plenty of hate watchers in the Arrowverse threads.

DigtialT

No, I don't have the CW channel where I live right now. I'll catch it when it is uploaded on the net.

Edit: Just saw it is actually airing on CBS, which still sucks cause I don't have that either.

KonradLaw

Thank god they aren't. These shows understand that there's supposed to be about superheroes.

Arrow is about a murderer though. At most one who tries to limit the numbers of people he kills to minimum. That said, this is actually consistent with the comicbook version, where Oliver Queen was always one of the rare superheroes who could do what was necessary.

Kouichi

Hell yeah. The announcement of this crossover got me watching Supergirl again and now I have another great DC show on my watchlist. DCTV is so on point.

KonradLaw

Hell yeah. The announcement of this crossover got me watching Supergirl again and now I have another great DC show on my watchlist. DCTV is so on point.

We need a Gotham crossover then :) Many people have no idea how good the show has gotten in S2.

Faiz

I only watched the first 5 episodes of Supergirl, we just had too many shows and something bad to go. I intend to watch more of it in the future, but I am absolutely watching the Flash (which we do watch weekly) crossover.

Anth0ny

I want to, but I still need to catch up on Flash :(

But I'm sure it'll be a great episode. The Flash writers still make Green Arrow look awesome, and I'm sure they'll do the same with Supergirl.

Ogodei

Yeah, i'll bite. It'll be good to see if Supergirl is worth watching.

First time i'll have watched anything on CBS in a long time. Not since S1 of Big Bang Theory (odd history with that show. My dad and I watched it first season, i didn't like it and quit, got into it again when it became big on TBS, got sick of it again).

Joni

I want to, but I still need to catch up on Flash :(

But I'm sure it'll be a great episode. The Flash writers still make Green Arrow look awesome, and I'm sure they'll do the same with Supergirl.

It is a Supergirl episode, there are no Flash writers on board. It also shouldn't spoil anything Flash-related, especially considering the build-up to it is in tomorrow's Flash episode.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not watching Supergirl, and almost every crossover episode on the CW shows has been beyond lame, so I'm probably just going to watch The Flash out of necessity.

I'll watch it when it airs in the UK but I won't be going back to Super Girl, I watched a few episodes when it started and it wasn't very interesting.

Wouldn't miss it for anything. Flash is pretty much the most enjoyable superhero show on television for me right now, and crossing over with an upbeat show like Supergirl should be great.

tkscz

SuperGirl's writing kept me away and while I heard it got better, the damage has been done. So no, I won't be watching it.

The Cowboy

Not a massive fan of Supergirl, but I'll be watching this because it has The Flash - and well The Flash is GOAT, he can come onto any show and improve it 10 fold :p.

Today Supergirl, next The Flash on iZombie :D.

Ploid 3.0

I stopped watching flash about 3 episodes in (tornado man), and I haven't watched any of Supergirl (Arrow either), so I most definitely won't be watching it. Kevin Smith makes me want to watch it though, especially Flash, he seems to really love Flash.

What the heck at Flashes uniform...They couldn't come up with something better?
They could but Barry's remains shit by comparison.
CbbM-6OUkAABBDm.jpg

uGZQXgG.jpg

Indelible

I caught up on both shows just for this, this make so much sense since both shows have a similar light hearted tone.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Maybe. Probably. I'm way behind on Supergirl, like 6 episodes behind. Had the intention of catching up, but I might just dive straight into this crossover. Not expecting any surprises, but it looks silly and the clips have been pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom