• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Valvrave or we riot

image.php

Well apparently both Valvrave and DTB get really bad later on so it's dealer's choice. You guys should research shows before choosing them.

Anywho, Valvrave 4 impressions.

That one senator dude was a total douchebag. I was kinda hoping whatshisface would have gone Renton berserker mode on him once he got the robot back. Anywho, a bunch of high schoolers with access to a giant flying robot made their own country. This should go smoothly.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Well apparently both Valvrave and DTB get really bad later on so it's dealer's choice. You guys should research shows before choosing them.

Anywho, Valvrave 4 impressions.

That one senator dude was a total douchebag. I was kinda hoping whatshisface would have gone Renton berserker mode on him once he got the robot back. Anywho, a bunch of high schoolers with access to a giant flying robot made their own country. This should go smoothly.

DTB season 2 is basically like eureka AO, kinda completely different plots, I didnt think we were even gonna see season 2 of DTB

okay, who asked for the Sand Shinobi to show up?

And fucking Kimimaro....all those protruding bones is freaking me out. Just the sounds of the bones moving around in your body is creepy as shit

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone needs to post the ToonamiGaf version of that picture above.

Oh right, so will pre-block scheduling be changed in any way, considering most of us will want to watch Space Dandy & it pretty much is cutting it close in terms of ending at 11:30? Maybe just start it 1/2 hour earlier so there's less risk of overlapping?

OP 163. Aahhhh I'm getting flashbacks to watching it on CN & being BORED. I just reached the
Shandora people
& I remember watching it as a teenager just thinking "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS, THERE'S
2 FIGHTS GOING ON AND ZORO/ROBIN/NAMI ARE CLOSE TO DISCOVERING SOMETHING
, WHY ARE YOU NOT FOCUSING ON THAT!?". Though I guess TO BE FAIR, they're really building up this main villain of the arc, which we still haven't seen yet despite on the 10th episode.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Oh right, so will pre-block scheduling be changed in any way, considering most of us will want to watch Space Dandy & it pretty much is cutting it close in terms of ending at 11:30? Maybe just start it 1/2 hour earlier so there's less risk of overlapping?

OP 163. Aahhhh I'm getting flashbacks to watching it on CN & being BORED. I just reached the
Shandora people
& I remember watching it as a teenager just thinking "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS, THERE'S
2 FIGHTS GOING ON AND ZORO/ROBIN/NAMI ARE CLOSE TO DISCOVERING SOMETHING
, WHY ARE YOU NOT FOCUSING ON THAT!?". Though I guess TO BE FAIR, they're really building up this main villain of the arc, which we still haven't seen yet despite on the 10th episode.

We can start it 30 minutes earlier if that's what people want.

Kayos said he derped last page and just copy/pasted from his last post the schedule forgetting about Space Dandy hence the discussion of cutting a second steins gate or a second valvrave.

Edit: Or we can start earlier lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
are most people aware Valvrave is terrible in a sort of good way? because i feel like they aren't.
Season 1? For the most part, yeah, it's rather silly at times. Season 2? Eeeh, it's rather boringly bad at times than "so bad it's good".

So I'm pretty sure there's no way I'll be able to catch up for Shippuden by Saturday unless something really funky happens with snow and I have to call out of work due to weather.

Season 1? For the most part, yeah, it's rather silly at times. Season 2? Eeeh, it's rather boringly bad at times than "so bad it's good".

well i mean the way this thing took off i feel like a large group of people legitimately enjoys it without realizing how stupid it really is. and that makes me sad.

Valvrave 6 impressions.

This show really is redonk. That chick is straight up cray cray. Also, if they have so many damn invincible robots and there are no adverse effects to piloting them, why is this show so long? Fire 'em all up and roflstomp the other jerks.

MikeMyers

Kiba faked his injury; he knew Kankuro was on his way and wanted Kankuro to have a victory under his name because all he did prior was job to Kiba's teammate. Give that Dog Man an Oscar for his performance.

Finally, no more bone antics from Kimimaro. That spine shit was messed up

10 more Naruto episodes left. Hopefully I can finish them all off tomorrow with no distractions

Naruto OP4 Fight Togther doesn't do anything for me, I can't say it's a bad OP visually it's really enjoyable but the song is just okay. Probably my least favorite of the 4 Naruto OPs so far, heck I'd honestly rather listen to RISE CHEW YOUR SALT over Fight Together

Moaradin

Naruto OP4 Fight Togther doesn't do anything for me, I can't say it's a bad OP visually it's really enjoyable but the song is just okay. Probably my least favorite of the 4 Naruto OPs so far, heck I'd honestly rather listen to RISE CHEW YOUR SALT over Fight Together

Eh, I'm on that one right now and I like it. The last one with the chipmunk voice is way worse.

Although the ending I'm on right now is great. I like it better than OP4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIdZP15wefY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom