• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

So yeah

OT6 - Aug 18
OT7 - Oct 5
OT8 - Nov 9
OT9 - Dec 15

Considering we are almost a monthly thread already, and Space Dandy is only going to speed things up, I will probably cut this thread short and start up a Toonami |Jan14| thread later today.

Unless there are any strong reasons not to.

Also, looking up some new artwork for banners, there is a lot of shitty SAO fanart out there, christ.

-well, for all the shows really, but SAO seemed more difficult to find good images.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Dat new hajime no ippo
kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just give me enough time to post 600 more times and ban Schadenfreude and Bass for a day or so before closing the thread Seda.

LOLDSFAN

Should've asked about a middle schooler having breasts as huge as fucking THIS. I don't even... It's so rare....

Wait... They get even bigger???

"Who does the voice for Tom? (Also I love you guys so much)
Wikipedia or Google are great places to find basic Toonami info! Thanks."

What. I cannot believe this is a question that was asked. jupiterlyght, you are one stupid motherfucker.

That was one of those dumb ones that I predicted. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So yeah

OT6 - Aug 18
OT7 - Oct 5
OT8 - Nov 9
OT9 - Dec 15

Considering we are almost a monthly thread already, and Space Dandy is only going to speed things up, I will probably cut this thread short and start up a Toonami |Jan14| thread later today.

Unless there are any strong reasons not to.

Also, looking up some new artwork for banners, there is a lot of shitty SAO fanart out there, christ.

-well, for all the shows really, but SAO seemed more difficult to find good images.

I actually have some good ones. Want some few to choose from for your banners?

Naruto 116 impressions.

So. Much. Unnecessary. Detail! Seriously, there was way too much detail on that spider orifice. I could have lived hundred years without needing to see a giant spider drop a cluster of eggs out its whatever. Why, Studio Pierrot? There was never that much detail in the manga. So why? Oh well. At least it forced Neji to use the 128 palms. Such a cool technique.

Oh and fuck you too, buddy: http://i.imgur.com/a5TEuaB.png Spoilers

1538880_418749391561983_767503224_n.jpg

I bet you do...

Stahp!

MikeMyers

Lazybones?

"What are your thoughts on bigger boobs for younger sisters that fall inlove with brothers while in a video game?
This is maybe the most confusing question we have ever gotten here. Congrats!"

Damn you, Bass. Stay out of my mind!!!!!

I asked "WILL YOU BRING FINAL ACT TO TOONAMI" 25 times and yet I did not see it answered once on the tumblr!

But they said a college degree is required to work at Toonami; I will be getting my Film Degree soon. I will apply and start my takeover.

I asked "WILL YOU BRING FINAL ACT TO TOONAMI" 25 times and yet I did not see it answered once on the tumblr!

But they said a college degree is required to work at Toonami; I will be getting my Film Degree soon. I will apply and start my takeover.

You're doing the Lord's work, Mike. Lord Sesshomaru, that is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Speaking of SAO, if you get a first print copy of Hollow Fragment, you get a WEDDING OUTFIT COSTUME FOR YOUR WAIFU FEMALE COMPANION!!

SAOHF-First-Run-Bonus-Wedding.jpg

& on 159 of One Piece/7th episode of the Skypiea arc. Things are starting to get going, though I forgot how...I guess "religious" this arc got, considering
that sky warrior guy is GOD, Eneru is another god (maybe?) & Chopper flat-out asked Zoro "Don't you believe in God?" with Zoro being all "Hey, I don't believe in it, but if people want to do that, go ahead".

chriscapa asked:
What are your thoughts on bigger boobs for younger sisters that fall inlove with brothers while in a video game?

Toonami: This is maybe the most confusing question we have ever gotten here. Congrats!

Lazybones?

"What are your thoughts on bigger boobs for younger sisters that fall inlove with brothers while in a video game?
This is maybe the most confusing question we have ever gotten here. Congrats!"

Damn you, Bass. Stay out of my mind!!!!!

lol, wasn't me. was too busy sleeping

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hahaha, holy crap, it's hilarious how nonchalant Robin is at times when lives are at stake.

Sometimes I forget you're a big SAO fan. Btw, where are you guys in Valvrave?
Ummm, wow, I forgot. It's been quite some time since we've seen it. Last I remember was
Haruto finding his father & stuff

Crocodile

I think we were on episode 18 of VVV. To be honest though, the second season stopped being "so bad its good" and became kind of boring from what we had seen :( I've also been hearing the ending was bad which is a shame :( Though I guess it can't be worse than that abomination of an episode that was episode 10.

Also, you guys should check out Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (though you'll have to use "that jutsu" to watch it). It's a good show :)

we better get a Valvrave marathon all the way to the end to make up for the lost time, kayos. It's been far too long

edit: Episode 10 an abomination? LOL

Ummm, wow, I forgot. It's been quite some time since we've seen it. Last I remember was
Haruto finding his father & stuff

Bleh, I forgot that we were still on Valvrave. Hey Kayos, the ending was bad right? Not worth continuing?[/SPOILER]

I think we were on episode 18 of VVV. To be honest though, the second season stopped being "so bad its good" and became kind of boring from what we had seen :( I've also been hearing the ending was bad which is a shame :( Though I guess it can't be worse than that abomination of an episode that was episode 10.
Thanks for the help, fellas.

That white color is a filthy lie!!!! Unless.....if you lose your virginity in the game, do you lose your virginity in real life?

& on 159 of One Piece/7th episode of the Skypiea arc. Things are starting to get going, though I forgot how...I guess "religious" this arc got, considering
that sky warrior guy is GOD, Eneru is another god (maybe?) & Chopper flat-out asked Zoro "Don't you believe in God?" with Zoro being all "Hey, I don't believe in it, but if people want to do that, go ahead".

Zoro, model of tolerance.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
wat, even for japanese they shouldnt have company names that basically say the same thing, especially when they're competitors.

They're not company names, they're magazine names.
Weekly Shonen Jump (and all related Jump magazines) are owned by Shueisha
Weekly Shonen Magazine is owned by Kodansha.

Two completely different companies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will return with Valvrave's "glorious" re-entrance into the new year, OMFG JOJOOOOOOOOO in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Lancer vs Saber part two in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with his Russian sex doll (part 1) in Darker than Black, and moreWTFBOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 9:00 PM EST Saturday!

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 19 - Sadness is Like the Falling Snow
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 20 - The Kamitsuki Revealed
9:50 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - 12 - The Pillar Man
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 16 - End of Honor
10: 40 - Darker than Black - 13 - A Heart Unswaying on the Water's Surface... (Part 1)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 16 - Sacrificial Necrosis

N.B. There may or may not be Valvrave due to me experiencing some holiday stuff. So.... yeah. lol. My bad yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom