• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Should've asked about a middle schooler having breasts as huge as fucking THIS. I don't even... It's so rare....

1538880_418749391561983_767503224_n.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They really need to get some unpaid interns at Toonami to do all that kind of neat stuff. Well, it's not like they get paid either. I guess what i'm saying is that they need to get more unpaid people.
So in other words, hire fans. Which I don't think would be very hard.

"Any shows you've wanted to air but couldn't because you couldn't get the rights/could pay for the rights/it was too violent or explicit and would be censored to hell?
Many!"

Shame they couldn't name them. Only one that comes to mind is Elfen Lied.

Seda

I thought his remark of something like
"No! I can still read his lips because of the Sharingan!"
was pretty amusing.

kayos90

I thought his remark of something like
"No! I can still read his lips because of the Sharingan!"
was pretty amusing.

Yeah. I actually enjoyed the episode for what it was worth. Can't wait for Shippuden. I'm really excited for one fight in particular in the first arc.
Sasori is a motherfucking badass

"Any shows you've wanted to air but couldn't because you couldn't get the rights/could pay for the rights/it was too violent or explicit and would be censored to hell?
Many!"

Would love to see toonami gafs reactions to EL

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Many!"

Ranma 1/2 is one mentioned by name, I think Panty and Stocking is another.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would love to see toonami gafs reactions to EL
If only there was some other kind of method to which we could all watch it as a group in order to see how members react to certain scenes.

....*cough*....

Ranma 1/2 is one mentioned by name, I think Panty and Stocking is another.
Ranma 1/2 is probably too old, though considering all the swearing, I can see P&S being a bleepfest.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"If the right conditions were met, could there be hour-long programs in the block, in the future, such as Gundam Unicorn, Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar, or Ghost In The Shell: ARISE (once dubbed)?
Sure."

Hmm, interesting. I still wonder if they'll grab GitS Arise.

"Who does the voice for Tom? (Also I love you guys so much)
Wikipedia or Google are great places to find basic Toonami info! Thanks."

What. I cannot believe this is a question that was asked. jupiterlyght, you are one stupid motherfucker.

kayos90

"Who does the voice for Tom? (Also I love you guys so much)
Wikipedia or Google are great places to find basic Toonami info! Thanks."

What. I cannot believe this is a question that was asked. jupiterlyght, you are one stupid motherfucker.

I'm sorry. lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wonder when the FAQ will get updated, as I recall they mentioned they'd add stuff to it. Hopefully "We can't air Miyazaki films anymore" will be one of them.

....& no subs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No subs must be the reason they never aired Full Metal Panic!

Don't even talk to me about Blue Sub No. 6.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Can you please bring back Tenchi muyo gxp?
Haha. You are the only person who has ever asked this! Tenchi Muyo GXP probably won’t be back, sorry."

& everyone cheered.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Top 10 questions you wish people would stop asking? :p
Ha! 1. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ 2. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ. 3. WHEN WILL YOU AIR SUBTITLED ANIME 4. WHY ARE YOU AIRING CLONE WARS. 5. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ. 6. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ. 7. SEE 6. 8. SEE 6. 9. SEE 6. 10. SEE 6."

Edit: Symbionic Titan will be coming back, though no word on when, & it seems there's a chance they might reair some of the movies like Akira.

"Top 10 questions you wish people would stop asking? :p
Ha! 1. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ 2. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ. 3. WHEN WILL YOU AIR SUBTITLED ANIME 4. WHY ARE YOU AIRING CLONE WARS. 5. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ. 6. WHEN WILL YOU SHOW DBZ. 7. SEE 6. 8. SEE 6. 9. SEE 6. 10. SEE 6."
They answered my question. :D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Can we have a night where you only air end of Eva over and over again
ZOMG HILARIOUS"

Holy crap, that would actually be great, just for the reactions. Hell, do it for April Fools.

Raxus

ZOMG HILARIOUS"

Holy crap, that would actually be great, just for the reactions. Hell, do it for April Fools.

Not going to lie. It would be pretty funny. TROLLCEPTION!

ipshades Asked: Remember Toonami on Kids WB?

That’s something we’d like to forget.
Also pretty funny.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
ZOMG HILARIOUS"

What they should do for April Fool's is air all of Endless Eight multiple times.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What they should do for April Fool's is air all of Endless Eight multiple times.
Oh god, the potential. Imagine if they had multiple promos before the show started with "& now for another episode premiere" to act as though it was another new episode & the audience having to figure out what exactly was "new" about it.

Isn't that the one where Shinji pilots his Eva over a comatose Asuka?
Yes....yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom