• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toonami |OT9| A Dandy guy in the Space

Toonami |OT9| Aliens and robots and boobies, oh my!

Toonami |OT9| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Seriously, guys, stay out of my mind. It's not cool.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Toonami |OT9| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy
Oh right, it was "See you", not "Goodbye". I still vote for this.

Q&A is done. The more interesting info from the Q&A from what I saw:

• FMA Brotherhood will continue to air & won't be replaced by anything.
  • "One or two BIG ONES" announcements coming later in the year.
  • Bleach's OP might get cut down in order to allow Space Dandy's full OP.
  • No exact date for Blue Exorcist yet, still "March".
  • They could do hour-long programs if conditions & such were met.
  • No timeslot confirmed for Samurai Jack yet, but it'll be announced soon.
  • Symbionic Titan will be coming back, though no word on when.
  • Movies, like Akira, have a chance of re-airing in the future.

Not a lot this time.

Seda

Seda

Oh, they also said they want to go to Momocon - in Atlanta - again, which is in late May this year. (That's where they announced T.O.M / package redesign, One Piece, Eva 1.11 last year). I will probably go if I can.

Nah, there wouldn't be much point in a new one. Will probably keep thread breaks as they have been, close to 20,000 posts before switch - although maybe try not to have a switch in the middle of a night like Summer Wars, lol.
Good point. I was curious because you did bring up the possibility of OTs being monthly a while back.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We da best, Zonic.
DHv7TA6.gif

Seda

Good point. I was curious because you did bring up the possibility of OTs being monthly a while back.

Yeah... I guess it's still a possibility? I know I've been back and forth on that, would anyone mind if we went that route? It'd be more ordered/regular, certainly, and suitable for a weekly block.

Also, your avatar is tiny.

I felt like I havent seen seda in weeks

I might miss this week too :/

789shadow

Banned
Yeah... I guess it's still a possibility? I know I've been back and forth on that, would anyone mind if we went that route? It'd be more ordered/regular, certainly, and suitable for a weekly block.

I would honestly prefer monthly OT's.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

:(

Seda I am disappoint

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One Piece spoilers for a certain female character (despite not knowing when they appear), but I just have to make the joke after playing as them in Pirate Warriors 2.

So basically, Hancock's power is making men....*sunglasses*.....rock hard. *CSI Miami YEAAAH.mp3*

Time for some Naruto.

One Piece spoilers for a certain character (despite not knowing when they appear), but I just have to make the joke after playing as them in Pirate Warriors 2.

So basically, Hancock's power is making men....*sunglasses*.....rock hard. *CSI Miami YEAAAH.mp3*

Ohohohoho.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All the characters in Pirate Warriors 2 were introduced
before the time skip

If there's a Pirate Warriors 3, I can see
post time-skip characters showing up like Caesar Clown, Monet, Vergo, Bartolomeo, Rebecca, and Hody Jones. Along with pre-timeskip characters that have bigger roles like Bellamy, Donquixote Doflamingo and Jesus Burgess

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ahh, gotcha. The game's actually done a good job of not really spoiling anything plot-wise since it's an original story (as far as I'm aware), aside from "These guys aren't good, these guys are friendly, & these guys are maybe sort of kind of bad guys but might also be good". I also haven't read their descriptions, so I also don't know when & where they appear anime/manga wise. Really, the only "spoilers" is the fact I know that characters will appear sometime later in the series & that's it.

If anything, it's made me more glad that I've gotten back into the series, because I can't wait to see where the series goes & what the roles are for all these characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom