• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

Infinite

Also nothing to do with the current chat spam, but before this and all day yesterday that one mod in there ericg something is seriously the most butthurt mod I have ever seen in a twitch channel in my life, it is hilarious.

Stream monsters always win

Die bodied Justin he should've went Rufus...

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Oh damn Chi Rithy. Foonzo / Montreal holla. Friend played him a bit a week ago and said his Cammy is insane. Better than whoever he was using when he played him for the past year.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can have a bot in there. Put the message as a ban and anybody who posts it will be banned. No need to do it manually. Amateurs.

Wolfkrone and Justin both loss on purpose so they can play each other in Loser semi. Losers gets 4th and doesn't get paid.

#STAGED
#HATE
#Kappa

Dahbomb

I do NOT watch a ton of SF4, but I have never seen a double KO before, holy shit
Wait until you see a double KO in Marvel, you will piss your pants.

In my entire career of Marvel (both playing and watching in combined Vanilla + Ultimate) I have only seen 1 double KO in Marvel.

9hmgxd.jpg

Yeah this happened

Top Bottom