• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

There's a ridiculous amount of logos on that three-camera overlay on both streams lol

Other than that, everything seems great so far.

I guess on that note, if anyone sees the chun stick with these buttons/balltop then I guess that's me

Cool, I'll keep a lookout! Here's mine, for reference....

419565_10150628350084490_504054489_8956519_1405706224_n.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No GAF hype for that match? SMH.

EDIT: that's right! Wong got up after that match and screamed I GOT YOU to someone in the crowd :lol

Blow ups are always hype. GAFer playing alone is hype.

In other news, I'm in RDK's pool for Marvel.
Oh, you're playing today? Great! Let me know if you go on stream. I'll keep it open just to watch.

I think Stream2 was more exciting. Soul Calibur V had Danpierre (sp?) rocking the screen, and his moveset is so hilarious that it looks like the whole fight is a troll.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's not our Rice-Eater, Enzo. He hates Blanka.
The ultimate troll?

Oh, you're playing today? Great! Let me know if you go on stream. I'll keep it open just to watch.

I think Stream2 was more exciting. Soul Calibur V had Danpierre (sp?) rocking the screen, and his moveset is so hilarious that it looks like the whole fight is a troll.
There's a lot of GAFers here today and are participating. Met up with Quadratic and vulva.

Marvel pools have all been delayed though. They're running an hour or two behind. Mine is 6-8 and I think some are 8-10. And then SFxTK afterwards.. O_O

Justin plays a lot of fighting games, how in the hell can people practice more than one fighting games? I understand 2 but more than that is insane. I play a lot of fighting games for casual, but practicing them is out of the question. It's just time consuming.

The ultimate troll?

There's a lot of GAFers here today and are participating. Met up with Quadratic and vulva.

Marvel pools have all been delayed though. They're running an hour or two behind. Mine is 6-8 and I think some are 8-10. And then SFxTK afterwards.. O_O
Ah. Well, I'll check back in around then.

I-hate-u

Justin plays a lot of fighting games, how in the hell can people practice more than one fighting games? I understand 2 but more than that is insane. I play a lot of fighting games for casual, but practicing them is out of the question. It's just time consuming.

Good fundamentals will get you far but not enough to fight the high pros in their games.

Thats my guess. Jwong is a really smart player that does not get phased too easily under pressure

Top Bottom