• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transistor |OT| Super Giant Sword

Shiokazu

im there day one.

i have so much respect and love for the whole crew of Supergiant that i own 3 copies of pc bastion.

i already contact with the team once, they are really nice people and you know, if you really like what they do, think about sending a praise mail to them. i did once, they do read, and they really answer back, not a bot, THEY ANSWER BACK.

this kind of people in the industry is nnnnnnnghhhhh <3

Applebite

I'm a little worried with how little they've showed of the game, but if you ever get to explore that awesome looking city I'm down for sure. Just gotta beat Child of Light first!

Pre-ordered last week. Bastion was my personal game of the year in 2011 so my excitement for this is pretty high.

This and Wolfenstien will tide me over until Watchdogs. But what happens after Watchdogs?

58DCIiW.gif

Grisby

Damn, I loved me some Bastion. This is gonna have to wait a bit though due to Super Time Force coming out tomorrow. Unless that ends up being short or something.

Nice OT Lik.

daveo42

Banned
This and Wolfenstien will tide me over until Watchdogs. But what happens after Watchdogs?

Dat drought...
tumblr_n3s8hrgLVa1saqgydo1_500.gif

There's always the Destiny Beta in July to tide you over for a bit. I actually wish Transistor and Wolfenstein came out on different weeks so I didn't have to decide which one to play first.

Edit: Forgot TLoU, which might be June. It could also be as late as September...

Xater

Will wait for reviews and watch lots of videos. The game looks interesting but I did not enjoy Bastion at all.

I think summer will have some pretty good indie releases.

Absolutely loved Bastion and Transistor is the reason I'm considering buying a PS4 so early. Especially looking forward to the soundtrack, I still listen to Bastion's OST daily.

The art also looks incredible. They have a poster up for sale in the official store, might have to look into getting that and framing it.

Corpekata

Banned
June also has the official Divinity Original Sin release as well as The Valiant Heart, so not too bad as far as summer months go. July is looking pretty dire though, but that could just be a lot of undetermined summer releases not having a set date. Inxile has promised a Wasteland 2 release date by the end of the month so I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up in there.

m@cross

Man, I still have to finish Child of Light... damn you!

Child of Light + Transistor + Valient Hearts = Free time Gone Until mid July...

Does anybody know how long the game is yet? I want to buy it the day it comes out, but I don't want to pay $20 and be finished with it in a day.

ys45

Does anybody know how long the game is yet? I want to buy it the day it comes out, but I don't want to pay $20 and be finished with it in a day.

Been a while since I played Bastion but IIRC it was at least 8-10 h I don't think Transistor will be less than that.

Andrew.

Banned
im there day one.

i have so much respect and love for the whole crew of Supergiant that i own 3 copies of pc bastion.

i already contact with the team once, they are really nice people and you know, if you really like what they do, think about sending a praise mail to them. i did once, they do read, and they really answer back, not a bot, THEY ANSWER BACK.

this kind of people in the industry is nnnnnnnghhhhh <3

This is so true. I remember emailing them when Bastion first released, praising the game and asking them about the soundtrack.

Someone got back to me within a half hour and they were extremely cool.

Maybesew

I'm getting Wolfenstein from GameFly so I will have a few days with Transistor before it arrives. Loved Bastion so much, so I am really excited for this.

Top Bottom