• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transphobic NC Former Governor Pat McCrory can't find a job because he's a bigot

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

You de-serve it!
*clap, clap, CLAPCLAPCLAP*
”North Carolina has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars in economic activity and thousands of jobs as a direct result of House Bill 2, but I guess we can start adding Gov. McCrory's career to the total as well," a spokesman said in a statement.
Brutality.

Vestal

Gold Member
“North Carolina has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars in economic activity and thousands of jobs as a direct result of House Bill 2, but I guess we can start adding Gov. McCrory’s career to the total as well,” a spokesman said in a statement.

AirXUQe.gif

“North Carolina has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars in economic activity and thousands of jobs as a direct result of House Bill 2, but I guess we can start adding Gov. McCrory’s career to the total as well,” a spokesman said in a statement."

You reap what you sow.

Ac30

As a NC resident, seeing this article made my week. McCrory is scum.

Hillary lost the state but Pat getting his ass kicked is a victory. Hopefully you guys flip in 2020. Is your new guy set on fixing the bullshit voter ID laws? Republicans were way too cocky with them admitting it was to disenfranchise minorities.

McRory probably feels like he gets unfairly treated because the state legislature really rammed HB2 down everyone's throat, including his. That's true, but a sustained defense of the law through the boycotts and protests would not have been possible had he objected to it.

In the end, HB2 is his, and the sharp criticism of the governor over it justified.

norinrad

What? His physical conservative Republican friends are not helping him out? How would this poor man pay for his healthcare?

Hollycat

I hope he finds a job. At like McDonalds or something. Sure he will poison all the food he touches, but it will be humiliating

Hillary lost the state but Pat getting his ass kicked is a victory. Hopefully you guys flip in 2020. Is your new guy set on fixing the bullshit voter ID laws? Republicans were way too cocky with them admitting it was to disenfranchise minorities.

Unfortunately Roy Cooper seems to be in an Obama position at the moment. Surrounded by Republicans who don't wanna work with him and wanna limit his power. Not sure how much he can do by himself.

Zen Aku

Nah, you're a fucking bigot. You deserve everything that is happening to you. If you want to blame anything. Blame your shitty belief.

Not PC thought police...just free market kicking used up shit to the curb.

Guess he can't deal with the free market. He just needs a lesson in pulling up bootstraps.

Siegcram

“North Carolina has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars in economic activity and thousands of jobs as a direct result of House Bill 2, but I guess we can start adding Gov. McCrory’s career to the total as well,” a spokesman said in a statement.
2NDLxtW.gif

OceanBlue

This should be his free market dream. Businesses and the population instead of government choosing which behaviors are acceptable.

BajiBoxer

Banned
I'm legitimately surprised considering the many well employed bigots out there, and in the Whitehouse. Would think he'd get a job at a conservative thinktank, lobbying group, working as a consultant for some other dirtbag politician.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those libruls.

Just another victim of bigotry, in this fucker's mind "political correctness." Assholes like these are convinced they chose Trump in response to pc oppression.

Isn't governor's pay plus whatever graft/funny money he was getting make it so he shouldnt have to work again for the rest of his life? Fuck was he doing with his money while he had all his expenses paid for by the state?

Anyway fuck him and his bigoted ass. Hope he likes living in the mess he made.

Ac30

Unfortunately Roy Cooper seems to be in an Obama position at the moment. Surrounded by Republicans who don't wanna work with him and wanna limit his power. Not sure how much he can do by himself.

Bummer, maybe he can institute free IDs for everyone as a compromise (as if the Rs want that lol)

Piling on here but
Holy shit LOL. Went straight for the jugular.

Once the district maps are redrawn for the next election the Democratic party should be able to win back several seats. I'd be surprised if they're able to get the majority, but it should be enough to stop the GOP from forcing legislation through.

If anyone wants to help the NC Democratic party this is a great resource:

http://www.jeffjacksonnc.com/gameplan/

Guys he's not a bigot he just has a totally rational fear that transwomen are just waiting to expose themselves to young girls because that's something that happens all the time.

You can't even assume that trans people want to use bathrooms in a premeditated attempt to abuse children without being a bigot anymore. PC gone mad.

Do I have to point out my sarcasm?

This sounds like a desperate attempt at trying to get some alt right asshole to hire him to "get back at those SJWs" or whatever. And I fear it may work.

NEO0MJ

Isn't governor's pay plus whatever graft/funny money he was getting make it so he shouldnt have to work again for the rest of his life? Fuck was he doing with his money while he had all his expenses paid for by the state?

Come on Prince, you know why. For these guys enough is never enough.
Plus, he might get bored if he just sits on his money all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom