• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

Tailer

I find it quite mind boggling how microsoft have yet to up the limit in friends list nor any organization tool(folders).

sub_mart

Neo Member
sequel to my most played arcade game: check
sequel to my second most played xbox game: check
same physics as the first: check

april 18th aint close enough.

Wow, this game looks pretty good. I liked the first one, although I hit a certain point that I couldn't pass so I gave up. Hopefully Evolution is more forgiving.

Oh, and dat editor! It's worth buying this game just for that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Everytime I see this thread I do an air guitar gesture.

Addnan

Added, my tag is A ID D N A N

Hopefully I can get some decent times in this game. Have a replay for Inferno II, feels good. Too bad I can't do that anymore :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
By the way, tutorials up to #18 are up.

Just incredible stuff, I don't think I've seen anything this powerful in a game before. From force settings to how you can tweak pretty much anything, just wow. I could not be more hyped for this.

Najaf

Just incredible stuff, I don't think I've seen anything this powerful in a game before. From force settings to how you can tweak pretty much anything, just wow. I could not be more hyped for this.

So true. I'm watching these and am shocked at how much depth there is. To know that every single track in the game was made with that editor and with a 360 controller is mind blowing. I can't wait to see what the community does with these tools.

Why not have more Gamertags, but, instead of purgng inactive layers, you purge by lowest scores? That way players will always have a fair idea where they size up with the rest of gaf. So you could have Neogaf Trials and Neogaf Trials 2. Every few week or two (monthly as the game dies down) you could compare the scores of the bottom of the Gaf 1 "league" and the top of the Gaf 2 league and delete/add them as necessary. As an aside to this, inactive players might naturally be removed by not ever accepting the friend requests once they are promoted/relegated.

Just a though to consider, I might try help out with the tags.

Request about to be sent to to the tag from: Hydranockz

I haven't been this excited for a release in ages. Everything seems fantastic and multiplayer is going to be a great addition.

I sent a friends request to the GAF trials tag. cr blah blah

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I hope when more details or the game comes out, multiplayer track creation is still something people will look forward to doing, I certainly will be making mostly multiplayer tracks. I hope the multiple lanes does not restrict people's creativity from an editor standpoint. Wonder if you can still tinker with cameras and such.

Added myself to the list

CountAntonius

Strange night, started playing and the game just clicked for me. I was running around getting golds on maps I always struggled with. one after another after another. I was a bit mesmerized. Anyway glad to hear that supercross is available over xbl. I would assume that each player will have his own screen and they no longer need to spawn people instantly and remove points at the end?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Added myself to the list

CountAntonius

Strange night, started playing and the game just clicked for me. I was running around getting golds on maps I always struggled with. one after another after another. I was a bit mesmerized. Anyway glad to hear that supercross is available over xbl. I would assume that each player will have his own screen and they no longer need to spawn people instantly and remove points at the end?
This is an interesting question. Would kind of remove the use of the fault and bailout systems though that gives it the arcadey feel so I don't think so.

I didn't know there was that much confusion over whether Supercross was available on XBL, it was advertised that way from the start, and in every single trailer.

whitehawk

Banned
Also global leaderboards for all user created tracks. I believe they were the two main concerns in this thread.
Seems like they had a much bigger budget this time around. Last game their excuse was they didn't have the infrastructure to host thousands of custom tracks + leaderboards.

Najaf

So that multiplayer video says that all user created tracks will have world wide leaderboard support. That is incredible. I wonder if there will be replay support for them all as well?

Brakara

So that multiplayer video says that all user created tracks will have world wide leaderboard support. That is incredible. I wonder if there will be replay support for them all as well?

That would blow my mind. Actually, global leaderboard for all user created tracks already blows my mind.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Will you need gold to share? Ill make some amazing ones i promise. I wont be there day one I think.

Gold is generally required in games with user-generated content, first party titles have it like that. But IIRC there is no firm rule in place and it's done on a case-by-case basis, so who knows.

MMaRsu

Banned
Gold is generally required in games with user-generated content, first party titles have it like that. But IIRC there is no firm rule in place and it's done on a case-by-case basis, so who knows.

I wont buy gold just for this game tho.

Absinthe

Only game I have seen anywhere near this has been Little Big Planet. Such a good idea for them to expand this and make it easy to find levels within Trials.

Can't believe it's only 3 days away!

Top Bottom