• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tribes Ascend Beta Thread: Shazbot!

TGMIII

In custom matches which should be up in acouple weeks, you can disable all that. There is some premade example ones available at the moment.

If you want a Solider only room you can do that. I'd you want to disable regens you can do that, if you want to disable air-strikes you can do that.

Nah, I'm fine with how the game is it's just annoying sometimes when literally everyone including your teammates are rocking the same class and you can't get anything done.

ZoddGutts

Not everyone has unlocked all the classes, so I'll take awhile. There should be more variety of different classes people will be playing as in a few months.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Update on that refund:
The policy has been to extend boost time for issues determined to be on our side, but in your case it is a clients side issue and therefore not eligible.

If you want to play, I'm sure I can be of some assistance. What type of antivirus are you using?

Are your video drivers up to date?

Thank you,
HirezSever
Hi-Rez Support Staff
I already told them I wasn't interested on wasting more hours on trying to fix a bug that they know has existed for months and affects many people. Fuck these guys forever.

mkenyon

Banned
For those interested, ZFZ/Area 51 (we combined teams) vs. Deadstop tonight at 6 PM PST for the NASL Semi-Finals. It's a bit of a grudge match as there is some long standing bad blood between the teams. Should be a helluva game.

dLMN8R

Update on that refund:
I already told them I wasn't interested on wasting more hours on trying to fix a bug that they know has existed for months and affects many people. Fuck these guys forever.

Stop being so petty and presumptuous and let the support rep who actually wants to help you, help you.

Top Bottom