• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trigger Happy Havoc Dangan Ronpa: Early 2014 for US and Europe

I've finished the game and seen the first two episodes if the anime. There are a few things here and there but i wouldn't say it "ruins" the story.

Agreed. It all depends on how they handle the class trials.

Also the OP song is pretty good.

Now consider the fact that they have only 13 episodes to cover the entire game. If it ends up being anything other than a rushed up mess I'll be very surprised.

Capell

Unconfirmed Member
Houk said it was cool for me to talk about it, soooooo...

I'm happy to say that I'll be playing the part of Byakuya Togami in the English localization of Dangan Ronpa! He's such a prick. Which is why it's a good part for me, of course. ; )

We're a lot of the way through recording and the story (I've been able to follow most of it, even just through the line reads) is fucking CRAZY. I'm a massive VLR fan, and this is right up my alley. I kept asking for plot details even though it had nothing to do with my lines. ^^

Anyway, really excited to finish recording! Thanks to NISA for the opportunity. = D

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/16/168238/2380089-bya.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a really cool role you got there, Togami is definitely one of the more interesting characters.

I feel like a bad person for being a little salty about this release. Now we probably won't be seeing DR2 translation till 2015 if then depending how this game does. If fan translation was still going on we would probably have gotten it way before ;-;.

Oh well, not much that can be done. Just gotta get the Vita version when it comes out and hope for the best and deal with the wait. At least I'll get to experience it again with a new dub.

I'm happy to say that I'll be playing the part of Byakuya Togami in the English localization of Dangan Ronpa! He's such a prick. Which is why it's a good part for me, of course. ; )

Cool. Can't wait to hear your work, apparently this would be one of the biggest role you have done till now?

Aytrial

I don't know if anybody has already mentioned this already, but Yamada's title has been changed again on the official site to Otaku. Not sure how recently change was made.

oMEJMyb.jpg

Houk

NISA
Yeah, I guess the folks in Japan wanted to change it, so now it's officially that!

God willing, that will be the last change.

Labrys

Another snippet of news:
tumblr_mq9kovNFOg1rveh0xo1_500.png

Kaiji Tang is voicing Hagakure!
Also, Erika Harlacher will be voicing Kirigiri, and Lucien Dodge is voicing Yamada.
Can't wait to see who's gonna voice Fukawa...

Eusis

Eagerly awaiting NISA Super Duper LE Set.
Might actually jump at it this time! Though I did manage to get two of the three Atelier ones at GameStop (the fact I could do it even just a few months after release is probably why they're NISA exclusive now.)

Kenka

"Phoenix Wright x Zero Escape X Persona, apparently. "

My feelings also. The anime got me hooked. The blending of influences has been surgically tailored to perfection.

edit: not on 3DS ? Ouch, damn !

cj_iwakura

Great interview, but I bet Sakura Wars was still bigger.

Phoenix is awesome, I've known him through other forums for a while. The localization's in great hands.

If anything I would've asked if they had any thoughts about the fan translation, but I bet that was a taboo subject.

Houk

NISA
Great interview, but I bet Sakura Wars was still bigger.

Phoenix is awesome, I've known him through other forums for a while. The localization's in great hands.

If anything I would've asked if they had any thoughts about the fan translation, but I bet that was a taboo subject.

Oh, actually it never really even came up. We don't mind being asked about it at all actually, but really it pretty much just amounts to "We're really happy people are so into the series that they'd do something like that, but we opted to do our own translation just like we always do, and avoided reading the fan version as much as possible."

Anyway, preorder should be starting up later today, and there maaaay just be a Limited Edition to look forward to ;P

Dachande

Oh, wait a second, is this going to be dub-only?

Hate to be a party pooper, but I'd rather have the original voice track if possible, to the point where this might affect my decision to pick up the game or not.

Switchable would be the best option of course.

Prelude.

Oh, wait a second, is this going to be dub-only?

Hate to be a party pooper, but I'd rather have the original voice track if possible, to the point where this might affect my decision to pick up the game or not.

Switchable would be the best option of course.
Dual audio, thankfully.

Houk

NISA
Stop being such a tease. whyisn'titupyet.

Boom!

(Sorry, I'm done shilling now. I'm just crazy excited that this is almost out!)

And yeah, I totally understand wanting the Japanese dub. It's preeeetty incredible, Toko especially. I think whichever language people pick, they're gonna love it.

Holmes

Boom!

And yeah, I totally understand wanting the Japanese dub. It's preeeetty incredible, Toko especially. I think whichever language people pick, they're gonna love it.
Aw, jizz. And just in time for my reading week, too.

Aytrial

Boom!

dat temptation.

But also that extra wait for delivery to Australia. ;_;

Boom!

Just to be clear, this premium edition is exclusive to you guys' site right?

Prelude.

Boom!

No Monokuma nendoroid :(

Boom!

Dat amazing box art.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, only $10 more for an OST, case, & artbook? Tempting. How big is the CD & book, in terms of tracks & pages?

Maybe I'll pre-order just to be on the safe side (hopefully will have saved enough cash by then).

Also, the trailer button on the page takes me to the Disgaea D2 trailer.

Edit: Seeing as it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, it's confirmed for Feb. 11st for US, 14th for EU.

Boom!

Excellent. Premium edition pre-ordered.

Top Bottom