• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I want us to all calm down before the whiners get to us and we just blow up. I donnt want that, they want us to self destruct the thread but I won't and neither should you.

Posting here is like dueling , Bravery, honor, respect. Pushing other talent ahead of your own.

These lurkers with their finger on the post message button to some Mod aren't part of wrasslegaf, they're the jobbers/excess baggage and we need to forget about them or put them on ignore.

So says me, the motherflipping Pharaoh

RBH

-- For Raw, we're looking for Superstars matches, dark matches, attendance and anything else that wouldn't be evident from the live show. Shawn Michaels and Alberto Del Rio are scheduled for tonight and there was talk of a Rey Mysterio appearance since they are in San Diego. It wouldn't surprise me, but nobody has said anything official or unofficial that we've gotten about it. I'm virtually certain he will be at the show, either way.

--The reason Taz wasn't on the show last night was because his brother-in-law passed away Saturday night. Taz noted that it was his brother-in-law who lent him the money to go to Johnny Rodz's wrestling school, so without him, he'd have never had his career. We send best wishes to Taz at this time.

--TMZ.com reported today that John Cena paid a Florida roofing company the $15,214.92 that he owed them as the company had gotten a tax lien against him.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...nal-ufc-on-fox-bout-cena-tax-lien-fight-scrap

But the thing is, Gestahl is actually right.

Love him or hate him you got to respect him.

Yeah and forget posting bits from some "insiders" blog. I still think its dumb that people get away with asking for Lamps every time a PPV comes around.

I mean its illegal AND they are too lazy to spend a minute and just google it themselves.

the lamp thing is pretty lol, yeah. If you can't even google, can you pm for lamps?

Not that I endorse that kind of thing, lamps are bad

*thumbs up to mods*

dream

I think what I could do is post excerpts and cut out the feature stories unless it's an obituary of a broken down drug addicted conman. The problem is I honestly barely read the Observer. I just pay $15/mo for your sake.

But really, let's not shit on Gestahl because he's right. There's a line between fair use and outright theft and I think we're smart enough to try to find it.

EDIT: NVM

The Funkasaurus needs a loss. Squash matches are especially worthless when there's absolutely no drama and he doesn't deserve a streak gimmick.

This thread has lost its smile. STOP IT. Everyone just stop. And if you think I'm talking about you, I probably am.

Stop.

Now wrestling talk, go.

somedevil

Love him or hate him you got to respect him.

Yeah and forget posting bits from some "insiders" blog. I still think its dumb that people get away with asking for Lamps every time a PPV comes around.

I mean its illegal AND they are too lazy to spend a minute and just google it themselves.

Nobody really lamp begs anymore. The whole observer thing is a different thing. The problem I have is the attitude Gestahl had. Calling people assholes and having a deaming attitude doesn't help with the discussion about it.

If he has a problem he could private message the two people about the problem he has instead of calling people names and then threatening to tell on the person who posts the videos.

Let's just hug it out everyone. Kliq style.

Hug_MSG_Incident.jpg

This thread has lost its smile. STOP IT. Everyone just stop. And if you think I'm talking about you, I probably am.

Stop.

Now wrestling talk, go.

You ready for more supernatural shenanigans and Kane cycle continuation tonight? oh yeah, lets get hyped for raw!

Okay, preying on your weakness aside I wonder if Brodus Clay will be on Raw tonight, what role will Miz be saddled with after his screw up last week? maybe he will in fact be jobbing to Clay himself.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I've posted here before, sorry I'm not part of your stupid clique I guess I dunno??? I didn't realize post count masturbation has gotten even beyond member/junior status.

I'm just going to leave the Observer stuff here because Stumpakow posted, but if I see another link to a fucking $10 dollar subscription radio program and there isn't some weird and crazy unavailability issue outside North America I will be reporting it to someone. Some of us actually value the content Alvarez and Meltzer provide.

The only other time you've posted in a WrassleGAF thread is from September of 2011:

Posting the same stupid shit over and over again isn't funny.

Quick, someone post that one Booker T tweet again, it'll be funny the 136th time I'm sure

Complaining about posts...seems familiar.

I call not Nash.

I call the cage. Blue bars cage > *

Linkified

EDIT: NVM

The Funkasaurus needs a loss. Squash matches are especially worthless when there's absolutely no drama and he doesn't deserve a streak gimmick.

If the son of the Green Giant, Crimson can have a streak. Brodus Clay demands one just because he has more personality than Crimson.

Wat should of happened was 26 weeks of local jobbers in 10 second matches, 4 WWE superstar matches lasting about 3 minutes. And the week after presumingly for US/IC title at PPV you have a guy on a loser streak aka Drew beat Brodus after taking 2 'Aw Funk it' moves.

You have then built up two guys effectively.

Kaladin

Three matches have been scheduled for RAW tonight:

Kofi Kingston vs Chris Jericho

CM Punk vs Miz

R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler

plus Shawn Michaels!

Those are probably the three most boring matches they could schedule with the Elimination Chamber participants.

CM Punk vs Miz

R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler

plus Shawn Michaels!

Those are probably the three most boring matches they could schedule with the Elimination Chamber participants.
Kofi and Jericho might be good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

CM Punk vs Miz

R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler

plus Shawn Michaels!

Disagree. I actually think that setup is more interesting than the rest with that group of 6.

CM Punk vs Miz

R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler

plus Shawn Michaels!

Well my funky theory has already been squashed, looks like Miz is safe for now.
Still that's not that bad a match lineup assuming some of them get decent time, hoping for Kofi/Y2J to be the match that gets given said time.
I can't really drum up hype for HBK knowing that it leads into the Undertaker trying to regain his lost streak from the victorious HHH.

A stiff GTS would be nice for the miz tonight after last week

Kofi will put in a decent show then go for the trouble in paradise, jericho will catch the leg and lock in the walls for the win

Soup Bar

CM Punk vs Miz

R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler

plus Shawn Michaels!

At least it's not a six man tag.

I really wish that they would stop putting guys in matches against each other in the lead-ins to PPVs.

Well if they made mini angles between all the competitors it wouldn't be so bad, obviously Jericho and Punk do have an angle but the rest could use a boost as well. Thing is with the thin rosters they either fight each other or they fight jobbers.
And maybe we get a main event tag team match of standard WWE booking, i'll take the singles matches over that.

Kaladin

I'd rather do:

Miz vs Jericho (reprise of their feud)

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler (continuation of their feud)

Kofi vs R-Truth (potential for a new feud or at least a unique match)

Linkified

I'd rather do:

Miz vs Jericho (reprise of their feud)

CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler (continuation of their feud)

Kofi vs R-Truth (potential for a new feud or at least a unique match)

Why would you have a heel vs heel and face vs face match on the go home show(I think)?

somedevil

They also announced Big Show versus Randy Orton for this Raw after the brawl on Friday. This means that there will be also a prius driver at the show.

Kaladin

Why would you have a heel vs heel and face vs face match on the go home show(I think)?

Those are just the best match-ups I could come up with that wouldn't spoil a potential Mania match. It would also play off the idea that everyone fights everyone in the Chamber.

Found my posts, oh lord this dream is ridiculous.
I had a dream this morning that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall were trying to murder me.

They were chasing me down in a car, so they had quad coverage right there. Plus Nash was driving, so there was no chance of a drunken Scott Hall crashing. They claimed I was "trying to take their spot" after I saved Daniel Bryan from getting run over by them.

There was one part of the dream where Scott was leaning out the window with a lasso, except it wasn't a lasso it was a noose. He kept trying to grab me with it, so I grabbed it while they had stopped to turn around, tied it to a pole, and ran away. Daniel Bryan kept yelling "GET TO THE ARENA, MAN! I'LL SEE YOU THERE!"

Strangest dream I've had in a while.
---------------------------------------
I'm here to help for this is the root of your Nash based fear. The trick is to stay calm and more importantly cool, that way he wont have to make you cool again.
Maybe I should contact Carlito. If anyone knows about "cool," it would be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom