• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

I'm probably skipping Mania next year because I don't know where I'll be that time of the year. I'm gonna start job hunting around August and plan on finishing my masters in December. I'll go wherever I can get a job so who knows where I'll be living in March.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Man Jeff Hardy looked so weird in his face paint last night:

9CxxX.jpg

I am so creeped out by that. are his eyes closed and he painted on his eye lids?!

Kyoufu

I'm probably skipping Mania next year because I don't know where I'll be that time of the year. I'm gonna start job hunting around August and plan on finishing my masters in December. I'll go wherever I can get a job so who knows where I'll be living in March.

You'll watch it for Austin vs Punk :)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Don't forget gifs that show Christina Aguilera having a period in a thread.
It's cool bro they can talks about the vaginas and how they suffer from bleeding and such. Total PG and in line with the google censorship boundaries.

But if I post this:

gj2ag.jpg

BOY AM I FUCKED.

Brie Bella seems like shes quite the party girl. What other divas besides Maryse like to out out and party. Are they known to hook up with common folks as well?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Jesus Fucking Christ

It'd be nice if the people that want to discuss site policy or how the banning sucks, etc would like, not do that forever in this thread, and if they feel they couldn't do that, Himuro themselves and discuss it ad nauseum on that other site.

You'd think someone actually died or some shit.

I wish ROH posters didn't put me off. Too many generic CAWs.

The whole poster is rather generic. I mean I guess the whole no gimmicks thing is their style, but... I don't know. I don't remember any ROH posters. I can remember a few PWG ones and I haven't even watched their shows. I remember most CHIKARA ones.

Brie Bella seems like shes quite the party girl. What other divas besides Maryse like to out out and party. Are they known to hook up with common folks as well?

Maryse hooked up with Miz. That should tell you about her taste. If you're into bathroom hijinks, then the Bellas are right up your alley.

Well it's not as bad as when they discuss about discussing themselves rather than contributing to actual discussions.

So who else is pulling for Khali in the Chamber?

I'm pulling for Khali to hit his head on the chamber door way as he strolls in and then he gets promptly replaced by someone worth a damn.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jesus Fucking Christ

It'd be nice if the people that want to discuss site policy or how the banning sucks, etc would like, not do that forever in this thread, and if they feel they couldn't do that, Himuro themselves and discuss it ad nauseum on that other site.

You'd think someone actually died or some shit.
I'd say "u mad" but it would be dismissive of your criticism of my behavior at this point in time and we all know we must raise the bar, so I fall and so shall I rise above hate.

Back to wrasslin talk please.

According to WrestlingObserver.com, Jesse Sorensen is able to move his arms. He also has feeling in his legs, but as of this writing, has not been able to move them.

According to ProWrestling.net, Jesse Sorensen suffered an injury to his C1 vertebrae. This is the top vertebrae of the spine and connects the spine to the skull. More information as it becomes available.

At least he has feeling in his legs. Hope this dude is able to walk again let alone wrestle.

Update on Jesse Sorensen's injury

Jesse Sorensen spent all night in an Intensive Care Unit in an Orlando, FL hospital. It was determined he suffered a fractured C-1 vertebrae, which is the vertebrae that connects the spine to the skull.

Great news came today as Sorensen is now able to move his arms. He reported being able to feel his legs, but cannot move them yet.

Also, Vince Russo is not backstage at the Impact tapings. According to Dave Meltzer, Russo quit last week.

I'm pulling for Khali to hit his head on the chamber door way as he strolls in and then he gets promptly replaced by someone worth a damn.

TBH I fully expect him to be assaulted in the back, either by his replacement or by Gusty Bryan and replaced by like McIntyre or Mysterio.

Is TNA covering Sorenson's medical costs? Can TNA get insurance for this kind of thing?

Is TNA covering Sorenson's medical costs? Can TNA get insurance for this kind of thing?

It depends on what kind of waivers he signed.

When I did TNA back in October, I had to sign a waiver that basically said, "If you get hurt or die, we're not responsible and your family can't sue us." I don't know if active, contracted talent have to sign the same thing. But we don't know if Sorensen is even contracted talent. He could just be a per-appearance guy.

Maryse hooked up with Miz. That should tell you about her taste. If you're into bathroom hijinks, then the Bellas are right up your alley.

Damn. Brie was in NYC partying this weekend as well. She can't resist my charm.

I have also seen pics of some of the divas partying their asses off at some of the Vegas pool parties.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hi. I don't read the wrestling thread. I don't know anything about the wrestling thread. I wasn't involved in the ban here a few days ago. I don't plan on moderating this thread. I thought the Miz was pretty funny on Conan, other than that I haven't read or seen anything related to wrestling in like 10 or 12 years. I have literally no clue what is going on in here. But two separate users PMed me to point out that the thread has been more about complaining about moderation and banning than talking about wrestling the last couple of days.

If you have a problem with a moderation decision, you can PM any moderator with your assessment of the situation and they will read and consider it. Note that PMing a moderator to say "I don't agree with the rules" is not likely to get you anywhere. There's a difference between us failing to follow our own guidelines, and us having guidelines you don't like. Looking at the stated ban reason for the ban, it seems to follow the rules in the TOS, so I personally wouldn't change anything.

The rules prohibit the kind of gross / pervy / sexist / however you want to categorize it messages being posted. It's possible that other violations have not been moderated in the past, likely because few or no moderators read WrestleGAF.

If you see a post in this thread or another thread that you think deserves moderation response but hasn't got it, you can PM any moderator to call the post to their attention. Not surprisingly, we're not covering every thread on the site 24 hours a day. It's super duper obnoxious when someone says "GAF MODS ALLOW <POST X>!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!" when no GAF moderators have even seen Post X. We're not clairvoyant.

Finally, if you don't like GAF because every thread in OT sucks and there are too many death threads and too many news threads and all the political threads are gone to shit and moderation is too heavyhanded and it's biased for/against Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft/Apple/Valve and all the mods are power tripping and the rules are arbitrary and there's no fun anymore and the place is too PC and it caters too much to whiners and GAF was a way better forum 12 years ago when it was 25 dudes talking to each other, etc, that's cool. Different people are looking for different things in a forum. GAF is a big, inclusive forum designed for a wide audience with lots of posts in every thread, quick moving conversation. There's pretty strict moderation because of the forum's size to help keep things on track and relatively clean.

I can see why someone wouldn't like GAF's atmosphere and maybe prefer things a little more casual where they can speak their mind more freely or crudely. That's cool. I'm pretty sure there are other forums on the internet, some of which might be a better fit for your posting style. You could even start your own--there's a service called Forumer that lets you open a forum for free with no configuration required. I'm not saying this to kick anyone out or be heavy handed, we like having such a diverse range of topics discussed here. I'm just saying that if you actually don't like posting on GAF because this place sucks, it's cool, no one is forcing you to post on GAF.

I think that addresses all the complaints brought up, but I only scanned the last few hundreds posts. Further meta-GAF posts after this point will be deleted. Feel free to PM myself or any other moderator with concerns. If you PM me a complaint about the ban in the thread, I'll forward it to the mod who did the banning.

Sorry for the big-ass wall of text, get back to the hilarious reaction shot GIFs.

It depends on what kind of waivers he signed.

When I did TNA back in October, I had to sign a waiver that basically said, "If you get hurt or die, we're not responsible and your family can't sue us." I don't know if active, contracted talent have to sign the same thing. But we don't know if Sorensen is even contracted talent. He could just be a per-appearance guy.

Ugh, I usually jump to defend pro wrestling when people diss it socially but I still really hate all this carnie shit surrounding the business.

Does anyone know if stuntmen are in SAG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom