• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to fix my Twitter notifications. Apparently someone replied to my tweet to Dixie asking if she would pay for Sorenson's medical bills. The guy said it was "a stupid question."

HHH gained alot of viewers, because he put himself in the top of the hour segment, which always gains viewers. Anything would gain in that quarter hour.
n1sMJ.gif

antonz

Not very PG Cena

@JohnCena
Cena tampons. "That time of the month got u feeling bad, just put a lil Cena inside ya :) he'll make ya feel fine" #champax

@JohnCena
Or Cena feminine wash. "Tough day south of the equator? Lather some Cena on there and they can't smell you!" #massCENAgil :)

rvd2kewl

A ton of Mania ringside is tied up in travel packages. Lots of international people make an annual trip out of it. I actually don't expect a lot of those on the resale market.

True, but they've put additional ringside tickets on sale in late Feb/early March every year since WM 23. I expect they'll follow course again this year. Might not be as close as third row seats like they've done in the past, but definitely rows 7-12 are still out there.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wrestlemania 30 should be at MSG... Wrestling is broken if that does not happen

It won't be. Mania has surpassed just being an arena event. When was the last time Mania was in a lowly arena? 22? It's all about big ass stadiums and domes now.

wrestlingobserver newsletter via lordsofpain.net said:
The Wrestling Observer reports that Alberto Del Rio is disliked by some of his WWE colleagues due to how he carries himself and the belief that his position in the company is unwarranted.

The two-time WWE Champion is seen as off-putting behind the scenes as he portrays himself as a master backstage politician and struts around as a superstar. There is also a perception that he is not over to the level of his sizable push as his matches and promos garner tepid reactions from the audience. Company officials, however, are receptive to the Mexican grappler as they feel he has superstar potential because he's bilingual, tall and has a "great movie star look." His push is also fueled by the company's need for Hispanic stars given the lack of clarity regarding the long-term futures of Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara.

Unfortunately dream hasn't posted the Observer yet so this is copy and paste from lop.

But dream can't post the Observer because that one guy whose name I can't remember is monitoring us!

He said he didn't care if we posted the observer, but he didn't want us to post the radio shows if I recall. Maybe he only visits the thread every 6 months when he posts to complain:p

The Wrestling Observer reports that Alberto Del Rio is disliked by some of his WWE colleagues due to how he carries himself and the belief that his position in the company is unwarranted.

The two-time WWE Champion is seen as off-putting behind the scenes as he portrays himself as a master backstage politician and struts around as a superstar. There is also a perception that he is not over to the level of his sizable push as his matches and promos garner tepid reactions from the audience. Company officials, however, are receptive to the Mexican grappler as they feel he has superstar potential because he's bilingual, tall and has a "great movie star look." His push is also fueled by the company's need for Hispanic stars given the lack of clarity regarding the long-term futures of Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara.

Are you telling me they're STILL not sure about Sin Cara!? >:[

Sin Cara's been pretty damn disappointing in WWE. The majority of the time he has been there he has been either suspended or injured. Hopefully he can come back, stay healthy, and do some good things. He should be spending this time recovering attempting to learn some English as well.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wwe google+ page confirms the news of wm29

but it's on April 7th...pretty late in the window of Wrestlemania...I'm sure Extreme Rules will be 3 weeks later.

Fuck yeah, yesterday's big New Japan show is already available - Apollo 55 (Prince Devit & Rysuke Taguchi) defend their IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team belts against the No Remorse Corps (Davey Richards & Rocky Romero), while Bad Intentions (Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson) invoke their rematch clause against newly crowned IWGP Heavyweight Tag Title champs TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima). Then, Masato Tanaka defends the IWGP Intercontinental Title against Hirooki Goto, who is looking for his first title win in NJPW, Tetsuya Naito & Shinsuke Nakamura continue their rivalry in an excellent singles match and in the main event Hiroshi Tanahashi, after breaking Yuji Nagata's record for most successful IWGP Heavyweight Title defences, puts his belt on the line against Kazuchika Okada;

NJPW "THE NEW BEGINNING", 12.02.2012
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
6,200 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1x60x

01. Tomoaki Honma & King Fale vs Yujiro Takahashi & YOSHI-HASHI

02. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, Captain New Japan & Tama Tonga vs Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii

IWGP Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

03. Prince Devitt & Rysuke Taguchi (c) vs Davey Richards & Rocky Romero

ELIMINATION MATCH;

04. Yuji Nagata, Togi Makabe, Wataru Inoue, Tiger Mask & KUSHIDA vs Minoru Suzuki, Yoshihiro Takayama, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku & Taichi

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

05. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (c) vs Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson

IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH;

06. Masato Tanaka (c) vs Hirooki Goto

07. Tetsuya Naito vs Shinsuke Nakamura

IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

08. Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Kazuchika Okada

Yo Bootaaay, what the EFF? The ninjas got this show or something?

Personal accomplishment achieved tonight. After taking my self made RVD through one of the WWF Championships on No Mercy 64 I finally got enough money to buy the "Ho" in the Smackdown Mall and finally have all the unlockables on the game. That only took 12 years or so.

GBONZZZZ

Personal accomplishment achieved tonight. After taking my self made RVD through one of the WWF Championships on No Mercy 64 I finally got enough money to buy the "Ho" in the Smackdown Mall and finally have all the unlockables on the game. That only took 12 years or so.

I've tried playing that game time and time again, but there's this glitch where literally everything I've unlocked/storylines finished would erase automatically. It sucked when I was younger :(

He said he didn't care if we posted the observer, but he didn't want us to post the radio shows if I recall. Maybe he only visits the thread every 6 months when he posts to complain:p

i am not going to pay for a podcast and one more thing I am getting sick of people hit and running this thread

G-Fex

NoRéN;35185497 said:
The fuck have I missed? More snitch drama?
People running by and theatening us with mod action.

Coming soon people from Pop-Gaf and Gaming side busting in and more people banned.

People running by and theatening us with mod action.

Coming soon people from Pop-Gaf and Gaming side busting in and more people banned.

They're coming for your stream G-Fex.

You can't stream games, didn't you know you're helping THQ go bankrupt for showing how awful their game are XD.

Yeah, ninjas took it down a couple of hours ago - sucks, I wasn't aware that they were aware of DailyMotion, but apparently so :/

Gotdamn ninjas interfering with my puroresu. Where the hell am I gong to watc.....

Hey....

Hey what's that?

Oh mah gah. Thanks, brah.

UberTag

Wrestlemania 30 will be in Toronto, CA-NA-DAAAAAAAAAA
Canada doesn't rate PPVs anymore. Wrestling market has severely contracted since Carl DeMarco left. UFC is completely dominant. Heck, Toronto is lucky to get one TV taping a year and typically then it's only to parade Trish out of pseudo-retirement for another pointless divas tag team match.

Sin Cara actually deserved to act like a big star though. He was a bigger star in Mexico than anyone on the WWE roster. He even had his own comic book. Del Rio was nothing in Mexico.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Sin Cara actually deserved to act like a big star though. He was a bigger star in Mexico than anyone on the WWE roster. He even had his own comic book. Del Rio was nothing in Mexico.
Yeah but Vince beamed whenever Del Rio was on stage. He was marking out bro!

Striker

re: Del Rio, geez you throw a guy a bone and he runs with it.

Granted Cara thought he owned shit too
If I'm Del Rio or Sin Cara and I see bums like The Miz above me on the card, I would act that way too.

Speaking of that, I'm taking it the US Championship (this past week's RAW consisted of the EC RAW members, diva's match, two Smackdown guys, and Cena's feud, lololol) and IC Title will not be on the Wrestlemania card again? Good stuff, WWE.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Canada doesn't rate PPVs anymore. Wrestling market has severely contracted since Carl DeMarco left. UFC is completely dominant. Heck, Toronto is lucky to get one TV taping a year and typically then it's only to parade Trish out of pseudo-retirement for another pointless divas tag team match.

Guarantee you a Wresltemania in Toronto would sell out in a heartbeat.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not sure what happened to Miz. He used to be awesome (um, lol, didn't mean to do that, but whatever). Did he just start boozing it up or something?

Then don't listen to it. I'm not going to buy bottled water, but that doesn't mean I can just snatch it off a shelf and walk off.

look if some one doesn't post the observer radio any more i am fine with it. in fact I did not know that they charge money for the podcast . I only listen to them because someone posted
while i like them they are not worth paying in my opinion

atomsk

Party Pooper
I'm not sure what happened to Miz. He used to be awesome (um, lol, didn't mean to do that, but whatever). Did he just start boozing it up or something?

once you get to be fucking Maryse on a regular basis, would you really care about anything else?

bart jr

Neo Member
Attention Broke Gaf!

I'm still getting caught up on the last several pages, but thanks for posting this. This will be the first Dragon Gate ippv I purchase. I like that they have all of the previous events available to watch as well. My only gripe is that I think they should lower the prices of the events that happened a year ago to say, $5 or something? Either way, thanks again!

Jamie OD

They really are that ashamed of holding the show in New Jersey, aren't they? I can just imagine someone from WWE telling people "No, no, wait. A lot of the WrestleMania experience will take place in New York City so it's okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom