• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Taker is old and has paid his dues.
And The Rock hasn't paid his dues?
one of these is not like the other. jericho returns for 6 months at the least. undertaker has been consistently working since he joined the wwf. the rock has been gone for years, shows up one night, leaves again for months, comes back for one night, leaves again for months, and were caught up. thats 3 appearances total in one month. and thats not counting via satellite. jericho has been out until this year and has clocked in more time than the entirety of the rocks "return", so theres a slight difference. im not saying what hes doing is wrong, i recognize its a smart move, but as a wrestling fan, im not impressed with his return. meanwhile on the opposite spectrum, people are eating his shit up. people are excited for his return, but im not feeling it.
I understand what you're saying. But nobody has asked Rock to come back full-time because he can't. He's got movie commitments to deal with so it's just not feasible. Getting mad at him (not saying you are) doesn't seem to make much sense to me. The E must be doing something right for people to be eating this shit up and getting legit mad that Rocky isn't becoming...what was the term dream always uses? "Broken-down old con-men?"

05_wade_injury.jpg
Good God, I didn't realize Barrett got a flat tire too.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
And The Rock hasn't paid his dues?
I'm not hating on the Rock bro, I'm just defending Mark Calaway.

Though I did not appreciate Rock saying he would never leave only to attend other business matters immediately after. That was disrespectful to the WWE universe.

Good God, I didn't realize Barrett got a flat tire too.
KuGsj.gif

I'm not hating on the Rock bro, I'm just defending Mark Calaway.

Though I did not appreciate Rock saying he would never leave only to attend other business matters immediately after. That was disrespectful to the WWE universe.
Mean Mark doesn't need your defense!

Besides, Rocky had to go back to his home planet.
Very tempting.
You do it. I'm fine with Taz being mad at me since I could just run away while he waddles after me. But Austin and Punk? No thank you.

YOU DO IT

YOU ACTING ALL MIGHTY LIKE ARCHER BUT YOU REALLY LIKE THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER YA DIG

Dat's how it's gon be? Aight then. I thought you were cool. Now I see you just like the rest of em. You just like em, Beef.

And the only reason I'm not sending it is because I don't mess with Twitter. Gimme Punk's America Online electronic-mail address and I'll send it to him as soon as I hang up the phone, dawg.

Dat's how it's gon be? Aight then. I thought you were cool. Now I see you just like the rest of em. You just like em, Beef.

And the only reason I'm not sending it is because I don't mess with Twitter. Gimme Punk's America Online electronic-mail address and I'll send it to him as soon as I hang up the phone, dawg.
I'm gonna go to sleep. Maybe I'll send it in the morning, I need my cocoa krispies, dawg.
They were a terrible tag team anyway.

Boy I will send you to Wade Barrett's room.

That Smackdown main event was very enjoyable, shame about the rest of the show that was clearly reeling from the loss of my man Wade Barrett.

sajj316

Those Barrett tweets were pretty funny. This man will be at Wrestlemania in some sort of capacity. If not in the ring, then commentary please!

http://i.minus.com/iOASXK47vUW2y.gif

jesus fuck

Whoa whoa whoa stop right there. WWE isn't year-round for quality.

Id like to nominate heavy for wrasslegafs number one troll.

http://i.imgur.com/vPSOR.png

http://i.imgur.com/hPbXA.jpgp

This may be the worst Heavy post yet

Heavy is either incredibly stupid, or an incredible troll. I'm pretty sure it just might be the latter.

I went to bed after that post. First of all, I'm not trolling. And I also didn't say Raw/SD is better quality show than Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad or what have you, I said IF I had to choose between them I would take Raw/SD in the blink of an eye because I get 52 weeks of episodes instead of 10. The entertainment value I get from WWE is far greater than the 2 months of Game of Thrones.

I went to bed after that post. First of all, I'm not trolling. And I also didn't say Raw/SD is better quality show than Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad or what have you, I said IF I had to choose between them I would take Raw/SD in the blink of an eye because I get 52 weeks of episodes instead of 10. The entertainment value I get from WWE is far greater than the 2 months of Game of Thrones.

I hope Wrestlemania 28 is better than Season 2 of Deadwood

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Super Smackdown was pretty great.

I loved the dance the Executive Vice President of Talent relations and interim General Manger of Monday Night Raw, AKA Mr Excitement, AKA Big Johnny, AKA Johnny Ace, performed before Otunga's match.

Punk vs Bryan is always so fucking good. So. Fucking. Good.

G-Fex

that must've been painful for Kane

you know cause he was in a wheelchair for most of his life cause he was a burn victim...you know?

And like paul bearer like...pushed him around on his wheelchair and stuff.

and talked funny...

Linkified

After watching Smackdown!, I got to say even though I kinda hate Tag team matches - WWE needs to revive this division. For one team alone the Egomaniacs. An nice to see heel Cole accept that Bryan is good. Lets hope to god he retains at WM just so we can have him beat Batistas 252 day run stint - just so we can have a future feud.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Okay. Gotcha.

Good or bad, at least it's OFTEN entertaining (but not always good)

Kaladin

DGUSA & CZW Present Supershow On March 29th In Florida

BREAKING NEWS: Dragon Gate USA has just added a third event for Wrestlemania weekend in Florida. DGUSA and Combat Zone Wrestling will join forces for a Supershow on Thursday, March 29th in Hollywood, Florida. Tickets will go on sale this Friday, February 24th, at DGUSA.tv or by calling 267-519-9744.

DGUSA is looking to make this a unique event, different than the shows it will present on March 30th & 31st at the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami Beach, Florida. To do this DGUSA is joining forces with the internationally popular Combat Zone Wrestling for the event on March 29th. This card will feature a loaded DGUSA lineup of 6 or 7 matches. There will then be an intermission. Post intermission will feature two matches in the unique style of CZW.

The March 29th event is at the German American Society Clubhouse on 6401 Washington St. in Hollywood, FL 33023. Already confirmed for the DGUSA matches are:

DGUSA Tag Team Champions CIMA & Ricochet
Low Ki
PAC
Masaaki Mochizuki
D.U.F. of Sami Callihan, Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez
Plus many others to be announced!!!
Stay tuned to DGUSA.tv for the latest details.

I thought this show would be in Orlando. It is great news that it will be in Hollywood, FL. It looks like I'm skipping that NWA Ring Warriors Show in Ft. Lauderdale and going to this...that was only a $20 ticket anyway.

The best part of the main event in Smackdown was that the great wrestling, restarts from each GM, and the controversial finish ALL ADVANCE THE STORYLINE. It wasn't just "Oh, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are going to put on a match", they made it relevant to the storyline without stepping on previous storylines. That's how things are supposed to be!

And yes, they really need to figure a way to get Punk and Bryan going against each other. Summer of Raw is ROH.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many extra Mania buys will there be if WWE announces Chris Brown will be in attendance in the front row? Yknow, from non-rasslin fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom