• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I saw this and had to post it:

a8i3k.jpg

This must now be made.

I don't care how they do it. Hell, use whatever money WWE Films has to make it. A weekly series on the WWE Network featuring:

Mark Henry as Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus
Johnny Ace as John "Hannibal" Smith
Christian as H. M. Murdock
Alberto Del Rio as Templeton "Faceman" Peck

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my goodness that A-Team picture is amazing.

WWE FILMS LETS DO THIS!

Ultratech

http://i.imgur.com/a8i3k.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JEXWE5NgAo&feature=youtu.be"]This must now be made.[/URL]

I don't care how they do it. Hell, use whatever money WWE Films has to make it. A weekly series on the WWE Network featuring:

Alberto Del Rio as Templeton "Faceman" Peck[/QUOTE]

That is goddamn AMAZING.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To completely go on a whole other tangent I just finished watching Stephanie on Howard Stern back in 02 and I wonder how much of this is still valid now.

http://youtu.be/igIktlQaFOk

This was a pretty good watch. Surprising how open she was. I've always been fascinated by like, family life of the McMahons. The best reality show would follow Vince around all day for a month. Man, that'd be amazing.

a8i3k.jpg

This must now be made.

I swear to god, the more I see Johnny Ace, the more I love him. Even when he screws up, I find him entertaining. This pic is the best thing I have seen this morning.

How come there are no characters like Savage anymore?

I mean, I don't want everyone to be like that but how come there isn't just one wrestler that can just come out and talk nonsense in a super intense manner, while still be taken seriously. I don't mean a Jay Lethal type homage, but just a full throwback character.

Johnny Ace's rise to god-tier status is proof that sometimes you just have to have faith in creative's long-term booking and storylines. When Laurinaitis first appeared the reaction was anything but positive from the marks here and everywhere else. He also wasn't nearly as comfortable on the mic as he is now. It took time for him to develop his craft and creative knew that. Most of us didn't because we're filthy marks.

I hope they keep him around for years to come, because he has the right stuff. When he was yelling at Teddy long, and took off his jacket, and Teddy backed down; I thought to myself shit this guys is really on to something here.

Kaladin

I mean, I don't want everyone to be like that but how come there isn't just one wrestler that can just come out and talk nonsense in a super intense manner, while still be taken seriously. I don't mean a Jay Lethal type homage, but just a full throwback character.

9Smq9.jpg

UberTag

a8i3k.jpg

This must now be made.

Oh my goodness that A-Team picture is amazing.

WWE FILMS LETS DO THIS!
Just call them the "Ace"-team to get around the copyright infringement and parody the hell out of this. I want skits!

Johnny Ace's rise to god-tier status is proof that sometimes you just have to have faith in creative's long-term booking and storylines. When Laurinaitis first appeared the reaction was anything but positive from the marks here and everywhere else. He also wasn't nearly as comfortable on the mic as he is now. It took time for him to develop his craft and creative knew that. Most of us didn't because we're filthy marks.

You're full of shit, go back and actually read the reactions rather than strawman us into whatever stupid point you're trying to make.

http://i.imgur.com/9Smq9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Good point, hopefully they'll let him run with it forever.
Not sure why crazy-person face worked for Truth but it's a million times better than "What's Up" Truth

jmdajr

I wonder this shit all the time. Really the last person was maybe the Rock. I want some god damn intensity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nope, that's how it was for the vast majority. You're a well-known Heavy Hater and you're revising history.

I am not a Heavy Hater. I like you. Just throwing that out there.

Also is it just me or does it seem like Otunga has completely fallen in love with the wrestling business now? He got that goddamn travel coffee mug in a whitney houston funeral photo. You KNOW that's not accident.

jmdajr

Also is it just me or does it seem like Otunga has completely fallen in love with the wrestling business now? He got that goddamn travel coffee mug in a whitney houston funeral photo. You KNOW that's not accident.

I like it. His wife shits on him for it (being a wrestler) and he does the exact opposite.
"Oh, let me show you how much I REALLY love wrestling."

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

a8i3k.jpg

This must now be made.

this is absolutely fantastic. johhny ace has really grown on me.

Ithil

It's no surprise why, he's clearly having a great time since he took up the lawyer gimmick. Sure, before his career was a bit of a disaster, but since dropping the Beginning of the Start of the Genesis, and taking up a thermos and a bow tie, he gets to act like a total goofball and have fun on TV every week, and hell, he's even winning matches strongly now too.

I know I'd love my job if I had his.

Nope, that's how it was for the vast majority. You're a well-known Heavy Hater and you're revising history.

Burden of proof falls on you, square.

And I don't hate you, I quite like you a lot of the time, but that doesn't mean I have to endear your awful troll posts.

Otunga needs to drop Hudson. He could get so much better than her, especially in terms of looks, but also she's uppity and thinks wrestling's below her. Move on, David. Get with Kelly Kelly or some other really hot Diva.

Burden of proof falls on you, square.

And I don't hate you, but that doesn't mean I have to endear your awful troll posts.
Where is your proof, genius? I definitely remember most of us being negative or meh towards Laurinaitis early on. Show me otherwise or be quiet.

"awful troll posts"... seriously shut the fuck up, now you're making me mad. With a name like perspicacity too, jesus, go jerk off to your thesaurus.

XenoRaven

Seriously?

I mean YOU LOOK at Spongebob and can see he would fail the wellness policy! But no, they have him keeping guys like Patrick and Mr. Krabs down. Not forgetting to mention calling Sandy a kelp licker. smh

Be a * everyone
Mr. Krabs has sucked ever since they turned him face. His lame face promos are totally forced. He's just not interesting anymore. He was better when he was money-grubbing heel Mr. Krabs.

Guzim said:
Patrick is already one.
Heyoooooooo

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Patrick is already one.
:lol

HE MIGHT BE A STAR

But he never went over and became a star in the eyes of Bikini Bottomites!

Spongebob should've let him go over in their wrasslin match, but no Plankton called an audible and had Patrick piss his underwear as a way to "get over."
Mr. Krabs has sucked ever since they turned him face. His lame face promos are totally forced. He's just not interesting anymore. He was better when he was money-grubbing heel Mr. Krabs.
You just can't handle the Great Red, Mr. Krabs.

arr arr arr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom