• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
20heisabike.jpg

Needed a brazzers logo more than anything.

If anyone is curious, I downloaded the free version of Wrestlefest last night.

Played one match, and promptly deleted it.

I don't know how much of that was me, the fact that I'm still rocking the 3GS (so it was probably about to catch fire) or the fact that game might suck.

Let's hold out hope for the XBLA version.

I'm enjoying John Laurinaitis' evolving character role. Its sort of been subtle by WWE Standards.
David Ortunga is also developing well, just a shame he has to get into the ring. Been a while since we had a genuine lackey.

Kaladin

I'm enjoying John Laurinaitis' evolving character role. Its sort of been subtle by WWE Standards.
David Ortunga is also developing well, just a shame he has to get into the ring. Been a while since we had a genuine lackey.

Otunga is still a stooge, but he can fill a body guard role too. I like it.

jmdajr

Things have really taken off since he trolled Morrison with his Future Endeavors comment.

edit: I'm pretty sure Chyna is going to end up as another tragic wrestling death....
It's too bad. I'm pretty sure she had her shit together at one point in her life.

Wrekt

Last weeks Art of Wrestling podcast with Petey Williams was awesome. I could listen to his Scott Steiner stories forever. He does a pretty good impersonation of him as well.

I understand Colt has to at least break even on producing these podcasts, but I have no patience for the advertising on that podcast anymore. I have to fast forward through like 50% of it. Start up the podcast -> Listen for 1859 or CM Punk -> if neither, fast forward through 2 minutes of ads -> continue fast forwarding through 2 minutes of canned intro -> listen to the next 2 minutes if you are not familiar with the guest -> fast forward through 4 minutes of the "song of the week" -> fast forward through 2 more minutes of advertising -> listen to guest -> turn off podcast before the final 5 minutes of advertising.

WWE is releasing "The Biggest Matches in ECW History" on Blu-Ray and DVD. Nothing from the "WWECW" era will be on it.

I didn't know Vince publicly admitted to cheating on Linda.

He did an interview in Playboy saying he's cheated on her six times, but they were all really early on and he doesn't do that anymore.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I just caught up with Smackdown.

that main event was easily the best match WWE has had in 2012 so far. Easily.

XenoRaven

Otunga really needs to bring the coffee mug with him when he's about to wrestle. Then he can leave it in the corner under the turnbuckle and when he knocks a guy down he can go over, grab the mug, look at the guy with a studious Harvard look, take a sip to a chorus of boos, and then put it back down and go on with the match.

Otunga really needs to bring the coffee mug with him when he's about to wrestle. Then he can leave it in the corner under the turnbuckle and when he knocks a guy down he can go over, grab the mug, look at the guy with a studious Harvard look, take a sip to a chorus of boos, and then put it back down and go on with the match.

Cosign.

This would also set the stage for using it in a future "poison mist" spot.

WWE is releasing "The Biggest Matches in ECW History" on Blu-Ray and DVD. Nothing from the "WWECW" era will be on it.

He did an interview in Playboy saying he's cheated on her six times, but they were all really early on and he doesn't do that anymore.

Wow I thought they would add the CENA/RVD Match on it

Zhengi

I saw this and had to post it:

http://i.imgur.com/a8i3k.jpg

This must now be made.

I don't care how they do it. Hell, use whatever money WWE Films has to make it. A weekly series on the WWE Network featuring:

Mark Henry as Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus
Johnny Ace as John "Hannibal" Smith
Christian as H. M. Murdock
Alberto Del Rio as Templeton "Faceman" Peck

OMG, that was awesome. I loved that youtube video too. WWE Films needs to get on the ball on this.

This is too good for them to do it.

Nelo Ice

Banned

That's brilliant! Would fit his gimmick perfectly. Damn would mark out if he starting doing that.

SUPREME1

Banned

I too agree that this would be awesome.

Cagey

Banned

If I can add a soft-shell designer leather briefcase to this, I'd go batshit crazy if this all happened.

There's so much real life Harvard Law + biglaw sweatshop attorney BS he can use in various promos to put himself over as a truly smug douchebag, and all it would require is sharing a factoid... not even making anything up or exaggerating.

bean breath said:
Otherwise Otunga would be pulling a gavel out of his trunks to hammer down heads when the ref isn't looking.

Or he could start grabbing a microphone and hurling objections at the referee for his decisions mid-match.

WWE doesn't do gimmick characters any more, though.

Otherwise Otunga would be pulling a gavel out of his trunks to hammer down heads when the ref isn't looking.

He'd have a stenographer transcribing his promos so he can have parts read back to him to make sure he correctly conveyed how superior his Harvard education is to the rest of the WWE roster's high school diplomas.

He wouldn't have 'empty arena' matches, he would litigate to have cameras banned from his PPV matches, so the only record of them would be the illustrations of a court room sketch artist the next night on Raw.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He wouldn't have 'empty arena' matches, he would litigate to have cameras banned from his PPV matches, so the only record of them would be the illustrations of a court room sketch artist the next night on Raw.

Fantastic idea. Courtroom sketches of his victories.

Bryan and Vinny was awesome today with Alverez ripping the locker room apart for complaining about The Rock. They don't understand that everyone gets richer when this big hollywood actor comes back down to the wrestling world. He's a special attraction at this point he shouldn't be on the road every week. The Rock tore his achilles tendon years ago and probably shouldn't be wrestling but he comes back because he enjoys it. He succeeded with movies its amazing he even comes back let alone wrestle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom