• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerTiGo

Banned
I don't know if this is real. Ref. did the X which usually means legit injury but TNA has used that before in storyline. Don't know...

I thought Ion was going to win it either way.

rvd2kewl

I heard he played high school football.

4 TD's, 1 game. Oh wait. That was another guy.

4Lw7i.jpg

Kaladin

Submission wrestling in a women's match.....this ain't boring.

Via @TNADixie

Jesse Sorensen was injured in the opening match of tonight's PPV. He is currently being transported to the hospital. I will keep you updated

Tara injury is angle. The announcers tried to tell a story during the match mentioning the brace and her toughing out the injury. This announce team is so much better without Taz.

Kaladin

You know, I get the idea behind a Morgan/Crimson tag team. If you put them together they look like beasts. But they're both boring as fuck in the ring solo and they are still boring as fuck together. Lets get the belts off these chumps.

Brinbe

Definitely, get those belts on Joe/Magnus, because at least it gives them something to further their characters... let Crimson/Morgan go back to mindlessly beating on each-other and keep their blandness contained to themselves.

Kaladin

This crowd has been dead since Sorenson got injured. Austin Aries can save us.

also Sorenson related....

@HulkHogan

Please pray for Jesse ,it was a bad break,total health for Jesse. Much respect. HH

@RealKurtAngle

Please Pray for Jesse Sorenson. I Pray He Is Ok!

I wonder how serious this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom