• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump rode golf cart while G7 leaders walked through Sicily

President Trump chose to ride in a golf cart while his foreign counterparts took a walk through Taormina, Sicily on Saturday during the Group of 7 (G7) summit.

The Times of London reported the six other world leaders - from Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan - walked 700 yards to take a group photo at a piazza in a hilltop town. The U.S. leader decided to wait until he could get a golf cart.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-cart-while-g7-leaders-walked-through-siciliy

johnsmith

remember me
giphy.gif

Ricky_R

Just comparing this pic to recent ones from this trip, he's already looking a lot fatter and more haggard. If he doesn't get impeached, he'll probably drop dead soon enough.

Was just thinking the same thing. Only one third of the first year in and it has already taken a toll on his appearance.

Mindlog

Reporters don't do enough to get under his skin.
This is the kind of weak bullshit he'd call anyone else out on.
Return him the favor and he'd shrivel like the limp ideologue he pretends to rail against.

This is big league politics. Make him cry.

mike6467

He has a lot of physical quirks (stairs, sitting, that push) that make me think his balance is just shot and walking any distance is going to be tough for him. Which would be compounded if there were a lot of hills or elevation changes. Kind of a non issue in my mind, but it would be nice to see him catch some hell for it, just to see him more irritated.

Top Bottom