• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump rode golf cart while G7 leaders walked through Sicily

DSC03829.jpg

trumpgolf1.jpg

Saganator

My fucking grandmother in law in her 90s was in much better shape. She died this past year at 102, RIP.

never underestimate old person strength, especially if they did manual labour back in their day

however, if they literally just sat on their ass wasting money and eating maccas everyday, you can sorta expect them to be a weak shit

weekev

Banned
I can't believe our president believes this bull shit. I tried searching the internet for this theory and it's basically non-existent before his biography came out. It's like he made it up to justify being lazy.
It's like that because that's exactly what it is. Weird that Trump has invented an alternative fact that suits him. Not like him, not like him at all.

Literally nothing about his office makes me think he's a real doctor

Totally real. His coat even reads, "Dr. Feltersnatch - Professional Vagina Inspector."

As for Trump: this is exactly what you'd expect from him. He is oblivious and lazy at best; being a salty bitch at worst.

It's really underrated how embarrassing it is to have an obese cheeto as president even if he wasn't a shit bag otherwise.

America where even the president is a fat lazy shit.

Crosseyes

Banned
God I don't even know if another Obama level dignified president could be able to shake the American stereotype that Trump is validating without working at it for a decade after Trump is finally gone.

George W had enough 'stupid American' stereotype already, now you got Trump with the trifecta 'fat, lazy, stupid American' trope on lockdown.

My grandfather was working on his farm, carrying buckets of feed at age 89 the day he died.

Trump isn't old, he's just a lazy ass fuck that is way out of shape.

Top Bottom