• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Says He'll Show Off The US Military In Parades

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfxtwin

At what point will this country to do something undemoctratic (fucking off a candidate that won a presidential election) to protect democracy?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Stalinist.

When you're copying North Korean's style, you've got problems.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
About to be sworn in and this dumb fuck is thinking of slogans and pointless military parades. What a joke.

PopeReal

Taxpayer money is fine for stupid fucking fences and parades....

but poor people are getting too much free food.

GOP logic.

All Democratic governors and mayors need to say: fuck this shit, we are not funding stupid parades and closing down our streets for that bullshit.

Lois_Lane

source.gif

Don't disrespect Camacho like that. He's actually presidential.

kakashi08

He's gonna play with his military like a 5 year old kid plays with gi jos military toys. Get ready ladies and gentlemen, humans and animals, males and females, and everyone else.

Someone needs to make a meme of a kid trump playing with military toys. And someone messes up his toys and he wants revenge.

Acosta

I'll give him this, I wish I had his self-confidence. Not the rest (a few millions maybe? :p), but truly a man immune to despondency.

"Just lemme nuke something."
"But sir..."
"An island. Like with no people and stuff. Arent there a bunch of them in.....Sri Lanka?"
"Sir its....."
"Come on. We will watch from a boat. Pack a nice lunch. Please?"

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
"Just lemme nuke something."
"But sir..."
"An island. Like with no people and stuff. Arent there a bunch of them in.....Sri Lanka?"
"Sir its....."
"Come on. We will watch from a boat. Pack a nice lunch. Please?"

lmao i can already imagine him having this conversation.

As somebody that served in the US army I'll say that we were shown off in parades all the time. This registers on the lowest shelf of things to harp on Trump for.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
He also had a victory tour after he won the election.
Those who voted for him are slowly going to realise every single decision he makes is for himself or his family. The only schadenfreude-tinted silver lining.

adj_noun

He also had a victory tour after he won the election.

Though to be fair, as an act of healing and reconciliation he concentrated on the areas that voted against him the most. There he vowed as President to serve all Americans, to be a guardian of science, a steward of the earth, and to look forward to a new dawn of peace and bipartisan accomplishment.

*wakes up*

Oh.

Right.

Wulfric

Oh yeah, that will certainly endear soldiers to you; just have them march around at your bidding. It's not like they'll mind being paraded around in public or anything.

This isn't about supporting troops; it's a small man asserting dominance and control.

Fox Mulder

Fly overs at sports events are great though. Airshows are badass.

Might as well distract Americans with shiny weapons of death while we get fucked by the GOP.

Lo-Volt

If we're literally going full Stalinist juche here, can we at least have the crazy Soviet realist architecture and not these black-and-gold towers General Secretary Trump violates the sky with? Let's have our authoritarianism with a bare minimum of proportion and class, fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom