• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump tries to air "fake news" 2020 campaign ad; is rejected by all major TV networks

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Free speech?

xkcd.jpg
I can't believe it took 180 posts to get to this.

Nesotenso

the asshole is going to release this online and his supporters are going to use this as proof about the bias of the 'mainstream media'.

Wilsongt

How long before the fascist cheeto tries to force networks to air this propaganda?

Well...

On Wednesday, a customer service representative from the FDA’s Office of Facilities sent an email to staff informing them that TVs in a Silver Spring, Maryland office will now be exclusively turned to Fox News.

The email — a screencap of which was initially obtained and shared to Twitter by journalist Paul Thacker and later by BuzzFeed’s Julia Reinstein — was sent to “let everyone know” why TVs had been changed “from CNN to FOX.” It was sent to researchers at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, the FDA branch that oversees medical products.

“A decision from the current administration administrative officials has requested that all monitors, under our control, on the White Oak Campus, display FOX news,” it says. “Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am unable to change any of the monitors to any other news source at this time.

Ponn

Banned
I'll keep saying it, this is the shit that keeps scaring me the most that he is doing. And remember, we aren't even 1/3rd of the way through the first of his 4 years. We have a loooooooong way to go.

Top Bottom