• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Ghost Lorelei

woen

Ground leader...in electric gym
kappa.png

cHinzo

Meow Zedong is such a beast! It also looks like we got ourselves a 'starter' with Squirtle. :"D Too bad it aint no Abby.

PBalfredo

We're on a catching spree! Got a Cacnea, Pikachu, Wingull and Ratata.

edit: Well we were on a spree until we hit a trainer battle then threw all our balls.

He's slowly getting worse.

Prefer surskit anyways

Now recycle for hydro cannon. At least that SHOULD make it a lot easier for us to box him.

Edit: Of course, most of the chat is still trying to come up with a way to keep him. Yeah, leveling a character with no good attacking moves and horrible base stats and extremely low chances of evolving makes tons of sense.

kyo2004

Surskit for lead pkmn...

Meow Zedong failed us joining the Dome Party... That's explain the horrible moves changes (BTW... First time I heard of Recycle as a pkmn move)...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Now recycle for hydro cannon. At least that SHOULD make it a lot easier for us to box him.

Edit: Of course, most of the chat is still trying to come up with a way to keep him. Yeah, leveling a character with no good attacking moves and horrible base stats and extremely low chances of evolving makes tons of sense.

Mwah, it's not always about making the best team. I personally stick with mons I like, despite there being better alternatives.

I'm currently going through Pokemon Yellow (at Cinnabar Island). I should replace Pikachu with Zapdos, but screw that noise.

So now we just put our nugget on cacnea so we can't buy anymore pokeballs. We also don't have any trainers from which to get money with our current team. We are going to be here for a very, very long time.

Wow.

Gotta say, we had a good team.

Actually think this is our best team yet, or at least beter than Red's

Against Red, it hinges on whether 5'7 can take down AA-J, whic he can. M4 and Annie clean up afterwards

Other way around, Lord Helix/the fonz takes care of 5'7 and AA=J might get a clean sweep

Top Bottom