• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Champions League Final 2012 - FC Bayern München vs. Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

BAYERN!!!

Cannot wait!

Come on Tymo, Diego and Thomas. You can do it!

Seriously contemplating driving into Munich tonight, to party with some Chelsea fans. (Do cute girls like Chelsea?)

Tomorrow there is too much at stake.

Firstly, Chelsea London... why? Secondly, that team photo. Players who don't play for us any more, players who are suspended, players who don't have a chance at getting on.
KuGsj.gif

BAAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEERN

Should have left Chelsea's History bit blank ...
Chelsea continue to make history whilst Liverpool are history.

rififi

Which team to choose . . . I like Bayern, and they have played excellently (and entertainingly) up until now - but if Chelsea win, that means Spurs unfairly and gloriously get knocked out of CL qualifications for next season. Decisions, decisions.

Firstly, Chelsea London... why? Secondly, that team photo. Players who don't play for us any more, players who are suspended, players who don't have a chance at getting on.
KuGsj.gif

Chelsea continue to make history whilst Liverpool are history.

We'll see about that when we meet in the Europa League next season

Gambit

Too late.
With Badstuber, Alaba and Gustavo suspended, we have to fill the squad with more attacking players.

Sadly, you are right. Badstuber is the one who hurts us the most, I think.

Just read a terrible rumour btw. Apperantly at the final training Pranjic alternated with Contento as left-back. Don't do that to me, Jupp!

(Of course he could really give me a heart-attack and have him next to Schweinsteiger)

elsk

Banned
Sadly, you are right. Badstuber is the one who hurts us the most, I think.

Just read a terrible rumour btw. Apperantly at the final training Pranjic alternated with Contento as left-back. Don't do that to me, Jupp!

(Of course he could really give me a heart-attack and have him next to Schweinsteiger)

Heh, I think he's more likely to play next to Schweini... There's a rumor of Jupp doing "something" to play Kroos more in attack.

Gambit

Heh, I think he's more likely to play next to Schweini... There's a rumor of Jupp doing "something" to play Kroos more in attack.

oh no. I'd rather see van Buyten instead of Gomez than have Pranjic in mid-field. (Admitteldy he is a hard worker, though. And Kroos + Schweini is very attacking...)

We'll see. I still hope for the Cologne starting-11

I don't have a problem with Contento at left back to be honest.

I don't either. In Diego I trust.

AngryMoth

Always support the English clubs in the CL. Plus it would be hilarious if Chelsea prevented Spurs from getting in *evil laugh*

Zabojnik

BLAAAAABLUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!

Also, just because it sounds great, BADSTUBAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I have no idea who I'll be cheering for, actually. A great match, mostly. But I'm sure I'll pick a side once things start heating up.

gate777

So glad it's not Barca Real in the final. This will be a much more interesting Football match. I'll be watching as a neutral so I couldn't care less who lifts the trophy at the end.

Chris R

Seriously considering heading out to a bar to watch the game, but I think 10:30 AM might be a bit early to start drinking :p Just want to be around other fans while watching vs just sitting at home (plus I have a feeling that Fox would screw me again by not showing the game in HD... they have been doing that for the past few weeks).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BLAAAAABLUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!

Also, just because it sounds great, BADSTUBAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I have no idea who I'll be cheering for, actually. A great match, mostly. But I'm sure I'll pick a side once things start heating up.

Do you want Vidal to regret joining Juve?

7aged

So glad it's not Barca Real in the final. This will be a much more interesting Football match. I'll be watching as a neutral so I couldn't care less who lifts the trophy at the end.

Are you serious? Chelsea are just going to park the bus. I predict a borefest.

Jamie OD

I'm in two minds about Chelsea. On the one hand I want to see them win because of all the high profile managers they had over the last few years, in the end it will be the caretaker Roberto Di Matteo who leads them to European glory. That is a story I can get behind. However, I don't want to see John Terry as part of any major championship winning team and the image of him holding up the cup on the field would piss me off. Especially since he's not playing tomorrow.

I don't watch much english or german football but I would have thought Chelsea would be the favorite to win. But the bookies(well the one I checked anyway, unibet) seem to favor Bayern pretty heavily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom