• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
If he gives up beer i will leave this forum!

fags is one thing but dave giving up beer ?

Kentpaul

After 21 there's nothing to gain by looking forward to getting older.

Being 21 = You can go clubbing on a Saturday night! FTW

Yami

Hello again britgaf, it has been a while. Life has been busy recently, and I'm due to be London bound in a few weeks.

Flathunting/roomhunting sucks balls. Let me hear some horror/funny stories to scare/ease my mind into London life (again).

SmokyDave

Happy Birthday all you 23 year old scoundrels.

If he gives up beer i will leave this forum!

fags is one thing but dave giving up beer ?

No danger of that happening. I promise. I've already lost my youthful looks, nobody's taking my Stella away.

Good luck on your test today!

Qasiel

Hello again britgaf, it has been a while. Life has been busy recently, and I'm due to be London bound in a few weeks.

Flathunting/roomhunting sucks balls. Let me hear some horror/funny stories to scare/ease my mind into London life (again).

Whereabouts in London do you have in mind, Yami?

Also a very happy birthday to all you young'uns!

Mikeside

Whoever recommended I watch Moone Boy and Adam Buxton's Bug is a genius. I can't remember if it was somebody in this thread.

2 awesome shows, thanks!

Making lunch atm - tomato and basil flatbread oven baked with farmhouse chutney I bought from a local farm and some cheese.

Good times

Scuderia

Cheers guys :)

Not much planned in all honesty, i need to go out shopping for new work clothes, which is a bloody nightmare.

23 really does sound much worse than 22 :(

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Got asked to go clubbing with some friends a week into it

That was that.

I need to beg my girlfriend to let me drink BUCKY again! I miss it man

I had Bucky twice last week, reckon we'll be getting on it again on Friday.
I wasn't gonna on Friday but a housemate owed me some money so I just had him buy me some bucky when he went to buy his.

Went into work to finalise stuff today, got a box of miniature heroes as a parting gift, these things keep getting better.
As I'm typing I realise they're just called Heroes now.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Thank you, I do appreciate the reassurance. I'm not actually as nervy as I seem. I think it's just the long night in combination with a tough day at work mixed in with preparations for a holiday next week sprinkled with a dash of looking for a new house. It's all go at Chez Smoky!

Again, much appreciated. Maybe a liquid lunch will soothe my brow further.

It probably will. If you're ever down my way for a liquid lunch (which will either be in the next six months or after I'm dead) feel free to drop in!

SKINNER!

Banned
Happy Birthday Scuderia! Just post shite here and you'll get past the junior stage. That's how I did it.

Kentpaul, You've just spoiled my day.
Congratulations buddy :)

Kentpaul

Thanks all, I thought i was going to like forget how to drive as soon as it started but it all went fine lol, though my left leg was shaking so much. The test went great. I done everything i should have. 4 minors though..

Il buy a car on friday, i have my eye on a 1.2 fiat punto.

Kentpaul

If there was ever a time for your bird to let you on the Bucky!

Congrats!

I'm sipping on a half bottle lol. Tried to get the full bottle but i failed. We settled on a half bottle and a few cans of beer!

I'm so wipped yo

Kentpaul

Good boy, well done. (Don't go losing it now).

I'm no fool yo, Not only will i be sticking with speed limits i will also be checking my mirrors and always putting a signal on when i need to.

Shit is a major deal, I believed in myself but at the back of my mind i thought something could have went wrong.

Kentpaul

Back in my day we had to do hand signals as well - that nearly buggered me!

There still in the theory questions as of (2012) lol glad none came up when i was doing my theory.

The stopping distances and hand signals were my weak points going in. (passed that with Q:49/50 and the hazard perception with the skin of my teeth.

edit, sorta drunk smoking a FAG feels good man

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
There still in the theory questions as of (2012)

Good God! I'm astonished they've even survived that far.

Even in the eighties I was on a motorway when my electrics failed, and got hauled over by the cops for using hand signals - it appeared they did not know what a hand signal was and thought I was either (a) drunk or (b) seeking assistance, neither of which was true.

3Sixty

Speaking of Fudge.

UK_08312_86_s.jpg

This shit is crack.

Suairyu

Banned
Isn't tablet fudge?
*checks*
Yes it is. How can you compare cake to fudge?
Best fudge I ever had was chilli chocolate fudge. That by itself blew tablet out of the fucking highland water, but I wanted to be fair and make them think it wasn't their fault that they got beat by making it a cake.

Suairyu

Banned
Scotland has this:

tunnockscaramelwafers.jpg

This is her greatest confectionery creation.

She also does the world's best curries in the Indian tradition.

If she runs out of either she can go fuck herself because then she's dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom