• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Tablet & Fudge are different thing, yo.

THIS

The fucking english.. Jesus fucking christ

facepalm.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
Goddamn youse lot are rowdy today.

Green Scar go cry to the avatar police I'll introduce the new me when I'm good and proper ready.

Suairyu

Banned
Topics I'm staying away from in future:
- police brutality
- white people using makeup to appear black, but not actually blackface

Americans are far too emotionally charged to handle intelligent discussion of ideas today. They start bringing out personal insults and questioning my character rather than engaging with the points. One even tried to imply I was a rape denier, somehow.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
- police brutality

Americans are far too emotionally charged to handle intelligent discussion of ideas today. They start bringing out personal insults and questioning my character rather than engaging with the points. One even tried to imply I was a rape denier, somehow.

It's because you're avatar-less. People without avatars are known to be a shady bunch.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
- police brutality

Lol American cops. If they tried there bullshit hear they would get a broken nose and a ticket home.

Chinner

Banned
americans are so fat and stupid with their poor education system but their blind nationalism leads them to believe they're correct in everything.

Mr. Sam

- police brutality

Thread reminded me of a Peep Show quote:

"Right, you call for help and when he comes in we hit him until he stops... well, not "moving"... but... resisting."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom