• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 available on PS4 now, PC/XB1 in March

Metalmarc

Why not say today is usa, tommorow in europe,what are they waiting for the capcom tourney? Do they not want people to watch it?

Whoa, they added the entire Marvel Vs. Capcom: Complete Works art book to the gallery.

I don't see the vanilla MvC3 movies, though.

Game in cart, waiting for any confirmation that PS3 sticks work.

Please someone halp
LLShC.gif

KingBroly

Banned
Why would Sony pay to keep this as a timed exclusive for a couple of months?
seems like a waste of cash.

I imagine it's still tied up in the Pro Tour nonsense. Be thankful neither are exclusive like SF5. No unified community will suck, though.

Makes me wonder if W10 store versions will exist.

I would, but i guess i have baby internet speeds :(

Although I don't know how much I could help you since my stick is a 360 TE with a TE Kitty in it

That's exactly what I have, so you'd be helping me quite a bit fam! I haven't run into any games with PS3 stick compatibility that the Kitty didn't work with.

Metalmarc

Well...you know I imagine most Sony staff are asleep in Europe.

But they werent when it was announced haha, i'm just gutted that i've wasted 2-3 hours of my saturday night waiting for it when i could have done something else, i guess i could say that before the stream i didnt even know it was coming out, let alone this weekend, so i gotta have patience heh.

What is this about? Keep seeing people mention it but didn't play much MvC3 so don't know what it's refering to.

The devs decided that Magneto's alternate costume would be a controversial costume originally used for a House of M cover that turned out to be directly traced from a state photograph of the King of Spain without permission.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Sooooo... what are the chances a Switch version will drop in March alongside the XB1 and PC ones? I need this shit portable.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sooooo... what are the chances a Switch version will drop in March alongside the XB1 and PC ones? I need this shit portable.
Low, as you should always assume for ports to Nintendo platforms (no matter how much indication you get pre-launch that Nintendo cares about third parties this time around).

Top Bottom