• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 available on PS4 now, PC/XB1 in March

fernoca

And please, whenever this is out...relax a bit. The downloads can be slow normally, imagine when many people are actually waiting to download something at once. :p

notworksafe

Actually the king then, and the current ex-king (he abdicated, his son is currently the king).
Source: I'm Spanish and think both the cover and the costume are awesome, and a shame the latter was removed.

oops, sorry for the mistake. i knew it was someone royal haha

Producer

FWIW, Marvel 3's netcode doesnt fit this description. I've hit Lightning Loops and Doom infinite online and generally have a good time.

Yeah, i've been able to spencer combos, chun combos etc online. i guess it really varies depending on distance/wired connections.

FSLink

Banned
FWIW, Marvel 3's netcode doesnt fit this description. I've hit Lightning Loops and Doom infinite online and generally have a good time.

Yep. I've even done extended FoF loops.

But it's delay based again so if you have a mediocre connection it's still gonna be more frustrating trying to make that comeback against Dark Phoenix when it feels like everything is underwater.

3dc71f2656a49528e08a960875aa9d37.gif

Toki767

$25 is much cheaper than I thought it'd be.

After the Ultra Street Fighter IV port at launch though I'm going to wait for impressions first.

I don't even know what that is
Happy birthday is when you get 2 characters in a combo because when you call an assist out, it is vulnerable to damage. However, this can cause strain on the game, leading to slowdowns and potentially dropped combos. Now with extra power, those slowdowns won't happen.

I'm wondering the same. Kinda sucks when they announce it as 'Out now' and now it's been over 4 hours and still nothing...I didn't expect it to be immediate, but expected something by now.
It was super awkward, but this is why they kept saying "Today" and not "now". Only OP says now.

Been playing the vita version every day on the toilet for the past 4 years. Remote play let's goooo! The PS3-Vita link thing kept breaking with every firmware update, so the ps4 port should solve this woooo!

kaydigi

So hyped, this and MvC 2HD are my 2 big misses last gen. Just purchased and it's downloading now. Any word if Magneto's Costume is in or is it still perma banned?

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I haven't touched the 360 version yet, so the achievements are yet to attach to my account. Given the state delisted games are in on 360, I might quietly delete it and re-buy on Xbox One for that superior d-pad.

Top Bottom