• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 available on PS4 now, PC/XB1 in March

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
theres a vita version available you know.

Yeah I know, and I've been searching for it for a while, but it's not cheap. A Switch version would have local multiplayer and portability all-in-one, I wouldn't need any other version.

Oh well. The $33 CAD price makes it easier to wait at least until the Switch reveal before I buy it.

Jawmuncher

Wish they had done some different trophies. Or made it so that the arcade mode gave you all three endings for your team. I ain't bothering getting all arcade endings again. Having to get the last hit with each character in the game on galactus is whack.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Game runs smooth as butter so far, no frame drops that I've noticed. Looks really good too.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Running pretty damn well. Been testing things like doing screen filling team supers (Chaotic Flame, Maximum Wesker and Okami Shuffle, for reference) on the Chaos at Tricell stage with X-Factor enabled. No drops whatsoever.

that sounds beautiful

RexNovis

Banned
So what's the word on this performance wise? Is it a solid port? Don't wanna buy it without hearing for sure either way.

Asked on Ask Capcom if they will relist MVC 1 and 2 on PXN/XBL for PS3 & 360.
Hopefully they do.
Thank you for preemptively answering my question. (If it was appropriate to talk about MvC2 in this thread.)

I have been fiending for some MvC2 online play. MvC3 just doesn't do it for me, something about it is off.

I wouldn't mind having the complete version of MVC3 but $32 CAD is a bit steep. I might wait for a sale. I'm glad the game gets to live on though.

(At least for the time being).

nded

So what's the word on this performance wise? Is it a solid port? Don't wanna buy it without hearing for sure either way.

Doctor Strange's throw, Phoenix's Healing Field and Thor's Mighty Speech no longer tank the frame rate, which is a good sign.

BrunOz

I'm pretty happy with this move by Capcom, but no need to waste my money right now, my ps3 slim still hooked in :p

Top Bottom